The Third Day of Re-Evaluation

"Did the media catch wind of what happened?" Ultima asked, "No, I don't think so. None of these people recognize me," Winter replied, "How am I going to get inside now?" He asked himself aloud. Winter sighed, leaping up and over the crowd. Landing on the stairs gracefully. "Huh? What the hell?!" a reporter watched Winter, "Hey! Who are you? Do you work for the Association?" Asked a bodyguard, getting in Winter's way, "Yes, now do you mind?" Winter replied, "Can't you see all the reporters?! Why couldn't you go around?!" The large guy asked, "I think they'd care less about me slipping through. Just stand by that play boy off at a pillar and the media will follow him like a puppy," Winter replied. "Well, you can't just walk past them!" The Bodyguard added, "I didn't, I jumped over. I'm only in their shot now because your playboy here is in my way!" Winter responded, "The entrance is blocked off right now! Go through the back!" He yelled, "There isn't one-" Winter sighed- "Who'd this moron? I wish security would just kick him off the property," Lee thought, "You're not allowed to pass through here. Go away!" The bodyguard yelled, but Winter only blinked, "Who told you he's not allowed through here?" Mr. Sears asked, "eh?" Lee looked back, "That young man happens to be my guest!" He added, standing up right. "Now, Mr. Lyn, remember who gave you permission to hold a press conference here," Mr. Sears threateningly smiled, "Of course, sir!" He replied quickly. "This way Mr. Greats, let's go inside," Mr. Sears stepped toward the door. "Thank you, sir." Winter walked past Lee Lyn. Mr. Sears turned and walked inside the main entrance with Winter.

                The Crowd bickered about Winter Greats, not quite sure who he was. "How dare he ruin my show," Lee thought, gritting his teeth. "Hey, find out how that guy knows Mr. Sears. I want to know everything there is to know!" He turned to his bodyguard, "Yes, sir!" They went off to the van again. "Now, then, how do I get the spotlight back on me?" Lee thought, "Ah, yes. The Evaluation!" He added, "Excuse me! I'll be back after I discuss today's schedule with the MDA Evaluation Officials!" Lee explained, before heading to the entrance. Before he could turn back, River and his associates stood in front of the door, "What is it this time?!" Lee asked, "Another Mythic is currently undergoing re-evaluation. Because of its requested private nature, the doors won't open until eleven o'clock when no one is inside the building," River explained, standing in place. "Are you serious?" Lee asked, "I have to wait thirty minutes just because of that moron?! How come he got escorted into the building by Mr. Sears himself?!" He thought, "The reporters are already here! Can I really not go inside?" Lee asked, "at eleven, yes," River replied. "Listen here, buddy. Don't you know who I am? I'm The Lee Lyn!" He whispered, "As it would seem," River responded. "My father is your biggest sponsor! Think about how much money we pay the MDA. You should be on your knees right now!" Lee pulled out all the stops, "All these reporters over there, do you really want to threaten me in front of all of these cameras? You won't be able to handle the consequences!" Lee explained through gritted teeth. "I would handle the consequences-" River began- "What? Who do you think you are?! What's so special about that moron?!" Lee asked, "That moron is Winter Legendary Greats, a fellow associate of the MDA and owner of the EWR, who has recently contributed more time, and even more money than your father will ever," River explained, reaching up for his glasses, "Now, if I were to answer who I am-" He continued, pulling his sunglasses down- "Will you be able to handle the consequences, Mr. Lyn?" With a menacing scowl, River glared at Lee, sending a cold shiver down his spine. Shuddering, Lee slowly backed away.

                "Thank you, by the way, Mr. Greats," Mr. Sears walked beside Winter down a long hallway. "Hm? For what?" He asked, "For what? You saved a whole strike squad and Klato from a massive army of High orcs," Sears replied, "Ahh, right. You're welcome," Winter responded, his hand on the back of his neck. Reaching the evaluation room, Erik and Aaron stood side by side. Together, they smiled and nodded in gratitude for Winter's help. "Those two have been waiting for over an hour," Sears laughed, "But it's been two years since the two years since the last S-rank Mythic appeared. Since both Hunter's and White Lion's Guild witnessed your strength, they must be dying to have you join their guilds." Mr. Sears continued. Within the Evaluation Room, Winter stood in the center. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Greats. Are you ready for your evaluation?" An older man asked, "Yes," Winter responded. "Now, before we begin the re-evaluation, we will check your skills set to categorize you into a class. What kind of skills are you capable of?" They ask, Mr. Sears standing behind them, "I'm fast, strong, and durable. Skilled with weapons, I primarily use daggers, but I can use swords," Winter explained, "Mr. Greats, that's not all you can do, can it?" Mr. Sears asked. With a sigh, "I guess there's no use in lying about it now, so many people have already seen me," Winter thought. "Not to mention that I recently acquired Tusk's full army for myself," he added. "I can use telekinesis, do most forms of magic, and I can do this," Winter explained, breathing in, "Come forth!" He commanded. From Winter's shadow, only his strongest Shadow Soldiers. They all stood behind him, their auras filling the room with dense mana. Mr. Sears' eyes widened, while Erik and Aaron flinched from the sudden flux of mana. "I have more than 500 more, but they can't obviously fit inside the building without causing a scene," Winter explained while the evaluator looked around, "Mr. Greats, that's impossible!" The evaluator yelled. Mr. Sears was left speechless, staring at the strongest of the Shadow Soldiers present. "Not really," He replied as his shadow expanded, from it hundreds upon hundreds of eyes could be seen through the misty shadows over the ground. "Not only does he have immense physical prowess, but he has insane magic capabilities? Is this Mr. Greats' only ability?" Erik thought, his pupils becoming vertical slits, his eyes glowing yellow, "Was he this strong when I last met him? I can't remember, but this power is astounding," he added, "This power-" Aaron thought- "It's overwhelming!"

                With the re-evaluation complete, Winter stepped out of the room, headed to the front doors. "Mr. Greats, May I have a moment of your time?" Erik asked, "No can do, I have unfinished business to attend to, "Winter explained, grabbing the door handle. "If that's the case, you'd want to go out the back door," Aaron explained, "Huh?" Winter asked looking over, "Yes, I wouldn't go out that way if I were you," Erik added, "Fine, what did you want to say?" He asked, closing the glass door. "I'd like to thank you as head of the White Lion Guild for saving our members during the Collapsing Dungeon incident," Erik explained, "I keep my word," Winter replied, grabbing the handle of the glass door. "Wait!" Aaron watched as Winter stepped out. Suddenly, several camera flashes went off at once, and the sound of camera lenses going off filled Winter's ears. "Oh come on!" He was taken aback, Erik peaked his head out, shaking his head. Through the TV, Macey stood up and rushed over to Uncle David, looking over his shoulder to see Winter on the news. Mr. Throndsen sat back in his office chair, looking over at the tv. "Winter Greats' 10th S-rank Mythic? Heh, just as you predicted," He turned his head. "Yes, by the day Mythics are becoming stronger. No longer are the days of magicless humanity among us, because there are already five Mythics whose strength rivals the combined strength of one state of our country," Tyler explained, "The National Ranked Mythics, right?" Mr. Throndsen asked, "Yes, the most powerful in the world! The magicless age is coming to an end, and either we have to adapt with it or be forgotten," Tyler replied, "You said we have to find trustworthy Mythics that will help us usher this on?" He asked, "After we kill the Shadow Monarch, I promised the National Ranked Mythics' strength, and your brilliance to be the heads of my guild. Together we can usher in a new form of government fit for the magic age!" She explained. Sat up on his hospital bed, Billy Bob. Watched as he recovered from his fight with Cyrus, "Winter Greats? That Bastard's still Alive?" He asks, crushing the remote to the TV. "I won't stand for that vermin!" He growled, his nose scrunching up with his frustration. "You know him too?" Cyrus asked, stepping into the room, in a far better condition now than previously. "Why do you care?" Billy asked, "I'm unfortunately related to him," Cyrus responded. "Why are you even talking to me?" Billy asked, glaring at Cyrus, "I want him dead too," he replied, "Is that an invitation?" He asks, "Depends on how much of a cut of his wealth you want," Cyrus replied, smiling sinisterly.

                Winter stood shocked at the crowd in front of the evaluation building, asking him question after question. "Dealing with them will only drain you. Let us take you home, Mr. Greats. It's the least we can do," Erik explained, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm just fine," Winter replied after flinching, suddenly disappearing under his hand. The crowd of reports looked around, confused to Where Winter went. Winter landed in the parking lot, his body slowly being covered by his stealth skill before the reporters turned their heads to search for him, "He wasn't lying, huh?" Aaron asked, but Erik could only stare, condensing his mana and aura into his eyes, "He's fast! I couldn't keep up with him!" He thought, "Erik?" Aaron asked, "I already knew he was strong, but how his intense mana moved through his body! He's grown much stronger since the last time I saw him-" He added- "He's so much more powerful than us!" Erik yelled, "Are you alright?" Aaron asked, deeply confused as Erik turned away, "I can't even sense, hear, or smell him anymore! Let alone see him," he thought, "Could he be someone who can keep growing stronger?" Erik thought.