The Bloody Knight's Duel

Over the head of Igris was a title, with a fittingly red name, "[Knight Commander, Blood Red Igris]," with deep concern hidden under his mask, Winter thought desperately of his next move. "This one must be way stronger than the others!" Winter thought. "Wait, I thought it was just an athletic title color," Ultima commented, not bothered by the impending doom. Just then, Igris stepped down the stairs, his sword dragged across the floor. "Oh, he comin'," Ultima watched as Winter prepared for an attack. With Frightening speed, Igris lunged forward at Winter with no warning. "Wow, he's fast!" It was approved as Winter ducked under Igris's long sword. It blew over him, cutting his hoodie. "Fuck!" Winter cursed as a gust of powerful wind destroyed a pillar behind him. "He's welding that sword as if it weighed like a butter knife! He's unbelievably strong!" He thought, thrusting his dagger into Igris's chest. His daggers seemed to only create sparks. "My attacks don't work on him!" He thought, becoming deeply frustrated.

~>System<{" The [Skill: Great Ultima's Rage] Has Been [Activated]! The [Player]'s [Stats] Have [Increased] by [30%]. [Cursed Energy Required: 1] Per [Minute] During The Duration of [Skill: Great Ultima's Rage],"}>it rang with Winter's increasing rage<~

                Without hesitation, Igris brought his sword up and down onto Winter. He looked up to see it rushing down with wide, burning red eyes. With a created explosion of stone and dust, Igris slammed his sword into the ground with great strength. Winter leaped back in time, bursting out of the cloud of dust. Within that dust, he saw a glimmer of something reflective within the cloud of dust. Then, the same long sword that was slammed into the ground flew towards Winter with frightening speeds. Jerking his head back, he narrowly got out of the way, with a spark coming off his mask. A small amount of hair fell from his head, as the blade was forced deep into the pillar behind Winter. Igris forced the long sword down, tearing through the pillar. Leaping away, Winter gained some distance. "Armor only has a speed reduction penalty if my strength stat is below 80," Winter thought, gritting his teeth. "His strength has to be at least 80. Probably even higher!" He added, watching Igris rip his sword free from the pillar. "Judging from the impact of his blows, he's definitely stronger than me. The same goes for his agility," Winter thought. "If mine isn't working because of his armor, that means his defenses are stronger than mine as well. Is there any way I can win against this guy?!" Winter thought, "Let me join in," Ultima Offered. "What? How?" He asked, baffled by how it could help him. "Just trust me, it's kinda like before," Ultima explained as Winter's white cursed energy spread throughout Winter's body. "I don't think we'll be able to beat him without a weapon, but I won't be able to inflict any damage with it anyway," Winter placed their dagger into his inventory. "This is Our Only Choice!" They spoke together.

~>System<{" The [Skill: Transformation] Has Been [Activated]!"}>It rang, as blood-red and lunar-black energy gathered around Winter<~

                The white cursed energy spread through his body, creating a layer of defense and offense. His body bulks up, even further than it was already. Ripping his shirt, and pressing against the battered sweatshirt he wore. Claws from on his hands and feet, his shoes broken by his growing, strangely clawed feet. Horns formed the side of his head, going out and up at an angle. They were sharp and unnaturally sword-like. They brought their hands together, crashing their armored knuckles. His eyes pulsated with power, and he felt a sharp pain slowly creep out from his eyes. With the additional layer of protection with his Gauntlets and scaly skin gave them another layer of strength and protection. "We're at an extreme disadvantage without combining strengths. We Have to learn one way or another," they thought, as powerful rage pulsated through this new body they shared.