Chapter- 1

"Run..faster, they are behind us."

"Y/n, come this way...it leads to the backstreet." 

I was at Mia's home when I noticed some men coming out of a black car with guns in their hands. I told Mia and she panicked. She grabbed her child and asked me to run.

We were running and reached a 5 feet wall in the backyard

"We have to jump across the wall," Mia said while I saw the men running in the house.

"Mia...Give me Jack and you jump first...FAST!!" she jumped while I was holding the baby.

"Look they are in the backyard.." One of the men shouted.

I safely handed the baby to Mia, "GO !!", I shouted at Mia.

"Come on Y/n !!"

"No...you go and don't look for me if I won't reach. I can fight them." I didn't jump because I knew they would have caught us. So I decided to distract them with my karate skills...giving some time to Mia to escape.

"Mia..RUN.." One of the men grabbed me but I kicked him in his balls. I used all the karate skills I learned but it was useless.

They were very skilled like some professional soldiers or maybe Mercenaries.

Soon I got kicked in the abdomen and that led to my defeat. They caught me but at least I helped Mia and her child escape.

I fell on my knees holding my stomach...it was paining a lot. That was a vicious kick.

One of the men came forward and handcuffed me. I was forced into the car that had heavily tinted windows.

 I was forced into the car that had heavily tinted windows

The car stopped and they pushed me out. It was a warehouse. They dragged me inside and threw me to the ground. Then they called someone.

------ON THE CALL------

Man- "Boss, the girl escaped with her baby but we caught another girl who helped her escape."

???- "You idiots !!!...keep finding her."

Man- "Maybe we can use this girl as the leverage.."

"SHUT UP...You fucking assholes and release me..." You shouted at the top of your lungs making sure the boss heard you.

???- "The voice...hmmm..send me a picture of that girl."

Man- "Okay boss..."

He clicked a picture and sent it to the caller.

???- "I want this girl...don't release her and bring her to London via flight as soon as possible."

Man- "Okay."

--------PHONE CALL ENDED--------

I was lying on the ground when he clicked a picture of me. Then they again pulled me and threw me inside the van.

We were going somewhere... I kept my mouth shut as it was useless to shout inside the car...nobody could hear you.

Soon we reached the airport... I saw a plane and these men dragged me inside the plane.

'NOOO...I have been Kidnapped and now I am being smuggled to a different country.'

I panicked and started shouting for help. But it was in vain...there was no one on the runway to hear my voice. Soon we entered onto the plane.

I tried to kick them and run away but nothing saved me...Seeing the ruckus they decided something among themselves.

"INJECT Her..." One of them ordered.

I resisted only to get a slap on my face... Soon I felt a sting on my neck and Boom!!!...everything blacked out.