Chapter- 6

Y/n's POV-

I took Deckard to the balcony while everyone waited in the hall.

"What is the matter Y/n that you wanted to talk in private...not even in front of Owen??" Deckard asked while we were standing under the sky.

not even in front of Owen??" Deckard asked while we were standing under the sky

"Because it is about Owen... I don't know why but I think he is hiding something from me, like what actually happened during the last six months." Deckard's  face became expressionless like he also don't want me to know that thing.

"Please Deckard... I want you to tell me honestly, without leaving anything."

"Ahmm Y/n... I don't think you should bring that topic now and see, you two are together again so enjoy your life. Why bring the past?" Deckard tried to change the topic. He tried to convince me by keeping his hand on my shoulder. I peeked a glance at Owen, who was staring at us through the glass wall, but when our eyes met he turned his face away. 

"Deckard, please tell me what happened to Owen while he was on that mission??... Because it was strange for me too as he didn't contact me for two months. Knowing that I was waiting for him he never tried to communicate with me... Why??" I questioned him but Deckard was still fidgeting his fingers. 

Frustrated, I asked another question but the answer was already known to me," Did Owen find a different girl??...  or was he bored of me that he didn't return???"

"Please Y/n...don't think like that. Owen had always loved you. He had never stopped loving you... And how can he find a different girl when he was on bedrest in....." Deckard stopped speaking and moved his face away.

"B e d r e s t... why?? speak for god's sake." I kind of shouted at him because now my patience was getting over. 

Deckard finally let a sigh and started speaking, "Actually Y/n, the mission, which Owen accepted 6 months ago, came out pretty dangerous for him." I never moved my eyes from his face while he continued-

"He was severely injured while fighting with the Toretto group. He was shot with four bullets in his chest, out of which one bullet  was very close to his heart. He was almost dead when he was brought to the hospital... He was unconscious for nearly two months."

Listening to him, my eyes are brimming with tears. Now I am understanding why he didn't contact me...He was basically in a coma for two months when I was blaming him for not coming back...

"But...but why didn't you inform me?? You could have called me... I would have taken care of him.." A tear made its way out from my eyes, reaching my cheeks.

"Y/n, just now I told you he was severely injured... We didn't even know whether he would be saved or not... So, I decided to not inform you and hoped you will forget Owen and start a new life without him. He gained consciousness after 70 days but was still in a hospital bed. He was discharged after three months... So I thought it was the right decision for not telling you.."

"Oh please, Deckard... You shouldn't have taken that decision for me.. I would have never left Owen in his tough times...never and ever."

"Sorry for that Y/n... Owen went back to your house after getting recovered, but you already left. He was happy that I didn't tell you and you moved on. But looks like you two were always meant for each other...." He shows his hand at me and then at Owen. "So that is the reason as well why I am after the Torettos. You can call it revenge for my brother.... hope you understand Y/n." Deckard was now looking at me in the eyes, like he is asking for forgiveness.

"Thank you for telling me the truth because I don't think Owen was going to tell me sooner

"Thank you for telling me the truth because I don't think Owen was going to tell me sooner."

"No problem Y/n.." With that, we shared a hug and he said goodbye before leaving.

I knew Owen was hiding something from me...but that something was really a big thing. I should go to Owen. He has already faced so much and here, I have given him a punishment too.

 With that, I returned to the hall where Owen was sitting.

"So you said you were hungry...what do you wanna eat?" Owen asked me without even bothering to enquire what I talked with Deckard.

"My hunger went away....but I want to have ice cream." Ice cream is my favorite.

"Okay... luckily I have it in my fridge." He went to the kitchen. He brought two cups and that too chocolate ice cream....he remembered my favorite flavor.

After eating for a while I interrupted him, "Love why don't you open your shirt....it is not looking good on you." I wanted to see his chest, where he was shot with bullets.

" I wanted to see his chest, where he was shot with bullets

"Why darling?...okay then..." He removed his shirt but fuck.. he is wearing a vest beneath. Now I can't ask him to remove his black vest and show his bare chest!!

We continue eating ice-cream...While eating an idea popped in my mind. After knowing everything I don't want him to control himself because of the punishment. I also want to kiss him passionately.. 

I mixed the ice cream so that it melted. I picked the spoon up to my mouth but obviously the melted ice cream dripped on my chest...