Chapter- 7

The melted ice cream was doing its work smoothly. My eyes went towards Owen's. His eyes were fixated on my cleavage.

"Ahmm...Let me bring tissues..." He said and got up to go towards the kitchen.

"Wait...Why care for tissues when you have your tongue" His face shined.

"I don't think I will be able to stop once I start....." His eyes were mischievously warning me and his one raised eyebrow was kinda challenging me.

"Then don't stop." seductiveness was reflecting from my voice.

These words were enough for him to lunge on my chest. His tongue was moving and licking the ice cream perfectly. It also forgot its path and sometimes made its path towards my nipples.

Godd !!.......He was always good with his tongue.

He shifted quickly and banged his lips on me. We both wanted each other badly.

He was on the sofa with me on top of him with my legs spread either sides of his stomach.

I kissed him while grinding on his dick. He was moaning in my mouth.

I haven't yet used my wet pussy and here he is moaning.....

I can feel the dress slipping from my upper body and my boobs hanging out. I started removing his vest too.

But when I removed the vest........His chest was marked with several injuries. This is what he suffered in my absence!!

A tear escaped from my eyes...I was touching his scars and realising every moment I wasn't there for him.

"No love...don't. This is not your fault that you are crying." Cupping my face he was staring deep in my eyes.

"I know everything Owen....Deckard told me everything....How you were suffering and I...I was blaming you all the time." I nearly cried.

"I said it wasn't your fault....It was also a wise decision taken by Deck to let you go of my life. I was just a corpse, no one knew if I was going to live or not. You weren't supposed to waste your life on me."

"It would never be a waste....ok..." I kissed him'

"Okay...lets never bring that topic ever again. You are with me now and that is what is more important. Bury the past and lets decorate our present to flourish our future ." He shifted us and now with that he was on top of me kissing me with passion.

"Love don't you think the bed is more soft and fluffy as compared to this sofa

"Love don't you think the bed is more soft and fluffy as compared to this sofa..." I teased him so that we could go to the bedroom.

"Sure love....." He grabbed me by my waist with my legs around his waist. He carried me to his room.

Making his way over to the bed with my legs around his waist... his hands trails from the back of my thigh, to my waist and still kissing

Finally we were on the bed and then started our makeout session which lasted for 5 hours....

This is the beginning of our new life....happy and normal life.