Chapter- 5

Owen Shaw's POV-

I am just waiting for Y/n to come out of the room...  she is taking so long to get dressed.

Then I hear the door of my room unlocking and closing...finally she is ready. Sitting on the chair near the kitchen counter, I turned my head backward to see her.

 Sitting on the chair near the kitchen counter, I turned my head backward to see her

Fuck!!!...What is she wearing??!!!... Out of all the clothes, she picked this.

I can feel my body radiating heat...Y/n is looking so hot and sexy, just ravishing. I just want to rip that dress off her body and throw her on the sofa with me inside her... But hell, I can't do because of the damn punishment. I don't want to upset her by breaking the promise.

I can't control my dirty thoughts...She is now sitting on the sofa in the hall. I started moving towards her and sit beside her.

"What happened baby???... You have sweat on your forehead.." She says in a teasing voice. Like she is doing it intentionally.

"Nothing....Love, why are you wearing this sexy dress now?... It was supposed to be taken out on some special occasions.." I said, trying hard not to look at her cleavage, which was on show. It seemed like her nipples will pop out of the dress anytime... The fabric was barely covering her boobs!!!

She shifts her right leg on the left one .... Now her dress which was already short, rose higher on her thighs.

"Baby, you are the one who bought this dress...In fact most of the dresses are like this only, sexy. And you know what, while I was in Rio, I didn't have sexy dresses not even a bikini because I didn't want to wear them. But now, I have a reason to wear them... I am in a happy mood so I want to show my sexy body." She said in a happy tone.

"Okay..." I hummed and diverted my gaze from her thighs.

"By the way Love, what did you mean by special occasions?" She recalled my words.

I smirked, "Oh....the special occasions .... It means you were supposed to wear these type of dresses only for me to rip it off from your body... " Her expressions changed from a teasing face to a blushing one, while I was just staring into her deep eyes.

Ding Dong.... The doorbell rang.

We both came out of the awkward situation... I went to open the door while she shifted her legs.

But it was Deckard with his two men. What are they doing here??... I just hope Y/n doesn't freak out seeing them as they kidnapped her.

"Hello brother...what brings you here at this time?" I asked him, gesturing them to come inside.

"Just came to meet Y/n and also apologize for kidnapping her... Hope we didn't disturb you." Deckard said winking his eyes at me.

"Please brother...We weren't doing anything like that...stop smiling!!" I widened my eyes and then we arrived in the hall.

Deckard sat on the sofa near Y/n while his two men were standing in the corner.

"Hii Y/n... how are you and I am very sorry for that kidnapping thing...I just wanted you to reunite with my brother." Deckard initiated the conversation.

"It's ok Deckard.... I am happy to meet Owen too, but your method was not decent." She replied and then confronted him, " But why are you after Mia and her child??... They are innocent, why are you trying to harm them?"

"Sorry Y/n for that....but we are doing our work and that was essential, so I don't think you should get yourself involved," Deckard tried to explain Y/n in a calm voice.

Then my eyes landed on the two men standing in the corner... They were discussing something among themselves but their eyes were scanning Y/n!!

Creeps....Only I am allowed to be the 'creep' staring her. I literally wanna break their faces, I know I left the mercenary type works but I still have those skills... 

Okay enough, I want some private time with Y/n but here Deckard and his creepy men aren't leaving...So, I have to interrupt him. 

"Hey Brother.... any more important thing to discuss?" I tried to hint him to leave, hope he understood!!

"No brother... So I guess we should leave." Deckard stood up and was going with his men when Y/n interrupted him....

"Hey Deckard, I want to discuss something with you, ahmm...in private." Y/n said fidgeting her fingers. 

What does she want to discuss with Deckard??..and that too in private??!!

"Okay Y/n.." Deckard said and Y/n led him to the balcony while we were waiting in the hall. Well, I could see them through the glass partition.