Chapter- 3

"I found you after months of searching...You can't escape from me this time Y/n." We are so close right now that his exhaled carbon dioxide is my oxygen.

But then I realized he said 'I escaped', and this made me angry. Keeping my hands on his chest to prevent him from coming closer, I chuckle sarcastically.

"I  e s c a p e d.... Oh wow !!!....where were you when I was waiting for you?... Mr. Owen SHAW... You blocked me out of your life. It was you who made me escape from you" I point a finger on his chest.

"I know I told you to wait for me but...."He shows pleading eyes. 

I kinda shouted at him but his voice is still calm

I kinda shouted at him but his voice is still calm. But I don't care because I want to complete my part first...I have been keeping them inside me from a long time and now I want to erupt like a volcano.

"So many calls and messages but no reply from your side....What was I supposed to do?? I was going mad but you...... you were busy in building your fucking army.... Shaw, I just wanted a normal life for us and you promised me to leave the dangerous things. You said you need to complete one last mission and I agreed to wait. But Shaw you didn't return.... What took you so long ???" 

"Y/n I told you that I will contact you once my work will get over.." I can see his sorry eyes. He moves his hands on my shoulder, pressing them gently. Basically he is trying to convince me but I am not gonna stop until I complete my talk.

"Oh yeah!!! and I waited for a fucking whole month !!! I was so worried and sick thinking about you, I cried for days ,anxiety was covering me. But then also no news from your side !!!...That's when I decided to leave that place.

That place only reminded me about you...I left the place , the city and the country. Yes, I ESCAPED!!!... I couldn't let myself die with those feelings. So I decided to start a new life." Now I was gasping for air as I vented my frustration out. 

I have kept them inside me for 6 months...yes, 6 months. I am meeting Shaw after 6 months. 1 month waiting for him while 5 months in Rio serving as a nurse. 

And now he is standing in front of me for my forgiveness. It's not that he is not sorry for all this...because I can read his eyes. He really want us to be back together...

I also want to forgive him...only if he will leave these dangerous activities and start a new normal life.

After a long pause, Shaw said, "I remember my promise Y/n, about the normal life...and that is why I came after you after leaving the dark world. But you were not there when I returned. I searched for you but got nothing..."

"So you are saying you left that work months ago.....then what about kidnapping Mia and her baby??" I raised my eyebrow while questioning him.

"It wasn't me Y/n...It was Deckard who is now the head of the mercenaries. He was the one who recognized you from your voice and photo and then he called me. I was really happy to finally get you after 6 months. Please Y/n forgive me... I am really sorry for what you experienced in my absence...But the fate has brought us back together...Let's give ourselves another chance and start that normal life we dreamed of."

Now his eyes were shining .... I am also ready to forgive him. I smile at him....but then he started bending his neck while his hands travelling down at my waist.

He want to kiss me....but I resisted by pushing him on his chest. He looks surprised while I smirked.

I walk towards the bed after coming out of from the kissing position because I still had something to say.

"Okay... we will start a new and happy life but don't you think, you deserve a punishment for tormenting me??...." I give a evil smirk. But a punishment is necessary.

"What punishment!!!...Forget... I am ready to accept any punishment love.." 

I grinned and came a bit closer to him...not too close, just a one hand distance gap.

"So your punishment is that you will not kiss me or touch me, sexually, unless and until I allow you." I smirked after completing my sentence.

" I smirked after completing my sentence

He made a defeated face...like why he accepted it!!!...but I am internally laughing because I know how much he wanted to kiss me, as till now he had made 2 attempts.