Ch 2:Sanctuary

A/N:Sorry it took so long. I was busy doing other stories, but I'm getting back to it. Soon the others. I hope you guys like this.

__________________________________
A few weeks had passed at the status on their newfound base is right on schedule. With the help of the British Empires's forces they managed to clean the entire castle and outside its walls for future construction areas for their base. During that time he goes out to the forest taking care of the Grimm problem that gets near the base with a small squad, while he was leveling up.

Another week later, He managed to get lumbering tools to chop and clear the forest to also have lumber for both firewood and building. He also summon a few more soldiers along with more vehicles and artillery for keeping the security. He also summoned a few logistics personnel along with a few mechanics both ground and aerial vehicles.

A few days later he managed to bring supplies and tools to make the buildings and infrastructure outside the wall. Thus the construction of their newfound base has begun. So far they managed to complete barracks area for the soldiers that didn't have rooms in the castle, along with repair and munitions buildings nearby also mess hall as well. They installed a hospital, prison, command center and intelligence facility inside the castle.

All they needed was the airfield and naval port to be complete. Luckily the airfield is nearly finished. There hasn't been much Grimm coming around here lately, most likely have been cleared out during his hunts.

During that time, Ronan explained his high ranked officers the world of Remnant and the events of the RWBY series. So far he doesn't know where he is in this crazy world. He needs to sent out a reconnaissance, soon.

"So far today sir everything appears to be going smoothly."

"And here's what they need to complete and the end of the month." Anna showed him the list of structures.

-Ausbildungsstätte (Training Facility)-
-Versorgungseinrichtungen (Utility facility)-
-Zusätzliche Befestigungen (Extra Fortifications)-
-Marinehafen (Naval Harbor)-

"Ok as long that's all need then I'm sure everything will be just fine." He said putting the paper down and and drinks his coffee.

He looks across the hallway and. Notices a two soldiers, a British and German were having
But the that's caught him the most was they were having a fluent conversation with each other. But after talking to them during their interviews they were both speaking their native tongue and don't really know each others languages. This was caught him off guard.

"Wait a second how do they know what they're saying? Only so few know other languages. If I remember correctly those two don't know any English or German."

When he thought of that, it made him think of another question.

"Wait just a second! how do "I" know what they're saying. I don't know a single thing about German, except a few words."

Just then his phone vibrated as a notification pops up.

Note:You are able to understand many languages automatically. Same goes with your troops. But this perk is only to your troops, not to any locals.

"Oh. That makes sense." He mentally finishes.

"Is there something wrong Kommandant (Commander)?" Anna asks him.

"No nothing. Just reviewing a few things." He says as he goes back to his paperwork.

He then looks at Anna to see that was something bothering her. He can see it all written on her face. So he decided to ask her, hopefully nothing too serious.