4

After a few months, I had gotten used to life at Hollywood Arts. I was used to Lexi constantly trying to make my life miserable, and I had even started getting back at her with some help from Cat, Kiley, and André. The Spring Showcase was going to take place during spring break, and I was looking forward to watching, since Tori would be participating. Just before her performance, I was helping Tori get ready to take the stage, and I had just zipped up her dress when she turned to face me. "How do I look?" She asked. "Gorgeous, boo. You're gonna steal the show with your looks and your singing," I said. She received the signal that she was going out in one minute, and I took advantage of what little time I had. "You're going to do wonderfully, boo. If it'll help you feel more comfortable, just think of when we go out to do karaoke," I said, and then I kissed her for good luck. "I'll keep that in mind, babygirl. Thanks for the confidence boost," she said. "No problem. Go get 'em, boo!" I said, then I hurried back to my seat to watch her performance.

Tori's song was amazing. Everyone, even André's weird grandma, stood up and clapped when she finished the song. Before I realized what was happening, she was in my arms, and she kissed me. "That was an amazing performance, boo! I loved every moment of it!" I said happily. "At first, I felt a little apprehensive, but as I went, I felt more comfortable," she said, and I was about to kiss her again when Sikowitz came over to us. He had a serious look on his face, which was odd for him, but I had a feeling that I knew why he came over to me and Tori. "You must be Tori Vega," he said, sticking out his hand in Tori's direction, and she took it. "That's me," she said, shaking hands with Sikowitz. "Well, I'm Mr. Sikowitz, and I don't believe that I've seen such a performance in all my time as a teacher. I spoke with the admittance board, and they all agreed that you deserve a place at Hollywood Arts. Congratulations," he said, then he left. "I can't wait for my first day at Hollywood Arts!" She said. "Neither can I! I'm so proud of you, boo," I said, pulling her into a kiss.

The first day after spring break, I was at my locker when I happened to notice a familiar brunette at a locker a short distance from mine. I decided to sneak up behind her and surprise her with a kiss on the neck, so I started to make my way over to her. When I reached her, I leaned in and kissed the side of her neck before softly speaking in her ear. "Hey, boo. Welcome to Hollywood Arts," I said softly, and she sighed in response. "Thanks, babygirl," she said softly. We went to class and sat down next to each other, and I answered as many of her questions as I could. When Sikowitz climbed in through the open window, he noticed Tori giving him a puzzled look. "Have you ever tried coming in through the window?" He asked her. "Um... no," she said. "Try it," he said, and the lesson began.

At lunch, Tori joined me and my friends, who were quick to compliment her on her performance in the spring showcase. "I can see why you like it here, babygirl," she said with a smile. "I hope you like it here just as much as I do," I said, returning her smile. "You two are a really cute couple," Robbie said. "Thanks," I said. "You guys really compliment each other well," André said. Tori spent most of lunch telling the others how the two of us first met, and when we knew that we were in love. I remembered both occasions very clearly, and I smiled as I reminisced about them. I cherished every moment we spent together, and I knew that she did, too.

After school, I went over to Tori's house to hang out and sat down on the couch. When she saw that I was there, she gracefully waltzed over to me and proceeded to sit in my lap facing me. "Hey, babygirl," she said softly. "Hey. What's up?" I asked. "Nothing much. What about you?" She asked. "Same. You wanna make out, boo?" I asked her. "I hoped you'd ask me that, and my answer is yes," she said, leaning in and kissing me deeply. I kissed her back, putting my hands on her waist to hold her close to me. I couldn't get enough of her, and when she asked if I wanted to have a sleepover, I quickly said yes.

Tori got Trina to join our sleepover, and I called Cat and Lexi to invite them as well, since I knew that they were friends with each other. "Why'd you invite Lexi?" Tori asked. "I thought it would be nice to invite her, and maybe we can turn over a new leaf," I said. "Hmm. Makes sense," she replied. After about ten minutes, Cat and Lexi arrived and came in to join me, Tori and Trina. "What should we do first?" Tori asked. "How about we play truth or dare?" Trina suggested, and we agreed. "I'll go first. Tori, truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth," she said. "What's the most outrageous outfit you've worn in public?" Trina asked. "Well, there was one time when I wore a trench coat, shorts and a crop top on a date," she said, and I snorted, remembering that date. "What's so funny?" She asked. "I remember when we went on that date," I said. "Okay. So, Jade, truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare," I replied. "I dare you to lick Lexi's hair," she said, and I moved over to Lexi and licked her hair. "That was awful," I said, trying to get the hair out of my mouth. "Cat, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth," Cat said. "Have you ever had a crush on anyone in this room?" I asked. "Yes," she said, and we continued the game for a while, then we had a pillow fight before we fell asleep.

----

I included Tori's performance from the spring showcase at the start of the chapter. Until next time!