Chapter 2: You were my brother

"It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!" Says Kenobi on the banks of a lava river.

"You underestimate my power!" Says Anakin from a floating platform above the lava.

"Don't try it."

Anakin decides to jump over his former Master, but Kenobi cuts off both legs and the left arm of the new Sith, who falls on the banks of the lava river. Darth Vader suffers from the attack he has had, as his body slowly slides down along the banks.

Obi-Wan retracts his lightsaber and puts it on his belt, looking at his friend who is also looking at him with his Sith eyes.

"You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!" Shout Kenobi.

He goes up the slope and takes the lightsaber of his old friend who fell a little higher, and finishes climbing the slope to be on flat ground.

Darth Vader manages to stop sliding off the river bank.

Vader: I hate you!

Kenobi takes a moment before talking to him again, it hurts him so much to lose his best friend for over 10 years.

"You were my brother, Anakin... I loved you..." Said the Jedi on the verge of tears.

A few seconds later, Kenobi sees a spaceship arriving which will land not far from him later. So he decides to go in the direction to Padme's spaceship, who is unconscious because of Anakin's previous actions towards her, and they leave this planet which looks like hell, leaving the Sith on the river bank.

At that moment, the Emperor's Spaceship landed. Palpatine comes out with two Clone troopers. Sidous and the Troopers exit the spaceship and head towards the new Sith, lying on his back on the river bank.

"He's still alive." Says Palpatine looking at his young apprentice on the ground who is out of energy after a long fight.

"Get a medical capsule immediately." he orders to the Clone troopers.

"Yes, sir. Right away." says one of the Troopers, before the two of them go to get the medical capsule.

Darth Sidious slowly approaches his apprentice and gets down on his knees.

"You failed... my apprentice. The loss of your limbs is enough to pay for your failure..." Says Darth Sidious.

"I'm s-sorry my Master." Says Darth Vader

Palpatine: Don't disappoint me again... or you will suffer a similar fate.

"Yes, my Master..."

Time passes, and the medical capsule arrives. The Clones put Darth Vader on the medical capsule and take him to the ship towards Coruscant. Arriving on the planet, Clone troopers were waiting for Palpatine and his apprentice and take Vader to the Emperor Palpatine's Surgical Reconstruction Center atop a tall tower in the Galactic City of Coruscant. He is being treated for his minor burns and his broken bones by medical assistant droids, who have given him new limbs.

The operation lasted several hours overnight. After these few hours, the medical capsule where Darth Vader is lying down and attached to it slowly rises vertically, with the Emperor at his side.

"Lord Vader, are you feeling better?"

"Yes, Master." he said before frowning then looking at his Master.

"Where is Padme? Is she alive? Is-is she safe?" Asks Anakin, looking at his Master.

"It seems, in your anger, you... killed her."