redemption 💔

*Sunrise pov*

Not fair not fair NOT FAIR!

Mommy and Daddy supposed to love me and now because of my shity brother! HE GOT ALL OF THEIR ATTENTION 

I JUST SHOULD'VE GET RID OF HIM WHEN HE WAS 6 YEARS OLD IF I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I punched the wall which it leave a big hole. I sigh and take a deep breath. This is not like me... I need to calm down like daddy always does ...

I hate this... Now how long since last I have stayed in aunt house? 4 or maybe 8 days now. Tch who cares... Great now I am crying, stop crying! Nobody like crybabies... I want to meet my friends now, at least they are more understanding and a great listener unlike Moonrise...

*Moonrise pov*

A week pass since last of that incident... I haven't see sunrise in the house because of that and mom treat me like a baby haha- for dad? Uhm... Well it is true I got him on my side... And...  Uhm... Honestly I don't understand him.

He want me to be stronger and at the same time he want this to happen. Like... He's also the reason why Ryan died in the first place. I can't help it but to resent and hate him, I don't want to do anything with this man. Only mom is enough for me... Right, maybe I can make them get divorced! Yes yes I can do that! But... Uhm. Who should I asked?..

Well let's go to mom first. I search her around the house but it seem like she's not in the house.. Oh well maybe she's went out. Dad is working so I am alone in home? Pfft nice!

*with Lux*
*lux pov*

Alright, I'm here again. In a big ass castle where the person who helped me is... What was her name again?...

" Hello Lux! " -Lily

" EKK- " -Lux

God- she pop out of nowhere behind me! Ugh, right. This cheerful, funny, weird girl name is Lily. Well she's not a girl anymore? Like it been 9 years since last I met her and she was 13 that time and now she is 22? Welp it's not like I care.

" Pfft! Sorry about that. What your business coming here? " -Lily

" you called me here " -Lux

" I did? OH!  yeah I did.  Come on follow me " - Lily

She grab my hand as we walking to her place where she want to talk.. What was it about? Is she asking me to do a favor for her?

We arrived at one room and she told me to sit of the chair.

" well Lux, so does one of your children kill people? " -Lily

" I- what?... " -Lux

" well my people have been missing lately and there's trace of blood and- " -Lily

" Are you accusing my children? " -Lux

" I- no! Well yes actually. " -Lily

" no they never kill anyone before and I can assure you that.. " -Lux

" oh well.. I guess that investigation will be hold for a moment. Move to the next topic! " -Lily

She sat down on the chair in front of me. Then brought something out from her bag. It was a paper of.. Adoption paper? What-

" before you ask me something, there's a child that I really need you to take care " -lily

" I'm afraid I can't help you w- " -lux