3 year - Final results (Part 2)

"Sorry about this, Kiyotaka."

What's going on?

"I'm also going to give my private points to Horikita."

I try to find a meaning to the words I just heard, but I can't find it.

Is there something I can't understand?

There is only one possible explanation.

"Are they threatening you in any way?

If that's it, don't worry.

You know perfectly well that I have the capabilities to protect you."

"No, I'm doing it of my own free will"

To deny that those words surprised me would be a lie.

"But why would you do something like that?

Is there anything that you have been offered that is worth more than graduating in class A?"

"That position never belonged to us"

Even without understanding what she meant, the decision of her words made me understand that Ichinose was convinced of what she was doing

"All the points we have cut this year have been thanks to Ayanokoji. Even the hopes to fight among the classmates, have come back for your help from the shadows.

Without you, we would still be in free fall and class D like last year.

The truth is that we don't deserve to be class A."

I've always known that Ichinose sought justice above everything else, even when it wasn't the best way to do things or created problems more than advantages, but this seems too banal to me, even for her.

"Don't you think the speech you're making is a bit absurd, Ichinose?"

Surprised by my words, the girl widened her eyes slightly.

"Each class has subjects that contribute more than others within it.

Even if I am the main reason for our achievements, the exact same thing happens in the other classes, where both Sakayanagi and Ryuuen have full control of the entire class. No, in fact, in their cases, their influence is even greater than mine.

And the thing does not change if we talk about students who have changed classes.

Katsuragi has become the second in command of class D.

Let's add that you want to pass your points to the other class that I managed a time from the shadows.

To speak of injustice in any case is simply stupid."

After hearing my words, Ichinose joined her hands, bringing them closer to her chest.

"The truth is that..."

Although her face remained the same, the environment around her changed completely.

"...I don't like being used as a toy for your whims"

Covered by a smile, you could see at a glance the rage she was hiding inside.

Even the perfect girl harbored those kinds of feelings.

"You chose to pass our class because it seemed the weakest, right? You wanted to see if even in the most unfavorable conditions, you were able to demonstrate your superiority and rise above everyone "

Shee may be right, but that wasn't the only reason.

As if reading my mind, she continued her speech.

"Sakayanagi and Ryuuen wouldn't have accepted having you in the same class and not being able to face you.