World 1: Love, Pain, and Death (17-18)

<><>Chapter 17<><>

Amelia slowly walked towards the entrance doors.

Like it was a casual thing, Phil, the heroine's butler welcomed her.

"I greet her highness." He bowed.

"Hm."

"Lady Bella is waiting for you. Please follow me." His eyes glinted as he looked at her.

'Ugh.'

That stare felt like thousands of centipides crawling around Amelia's skin.

Just because Phil is a pedophile towards the heroine only doesn't mean that there's no chance that he will not target others because of his crazy kink.

'I should've just killed him in the beginning of the story.'

Phil's cause of death was vague.

Amelia wasn't focused on writing a mob character's death since her attention was on the protagonists.

But now that she's in the situation itself, she regretted not killing him sooner.

*Sigh*

"We're here. Please enjoy your day, my lady."

Phil abruptly left after he was done guiding her.

"...."

Amelia stood in front of a huge door.

Inside that door is funny talks, cute giggles, and ladies who are waiting for her.

She held the handle and slowly found herself pushing the door.

*Creak*

"???"

As soon as she walked inside, Amelia saw a large table surrounded with few noble girls.

"Amelia!" Bella stood and ran towards her after they locked gazes.

"Hello, Bella!" Amelia went with her acting.

"Come! Let's have tea together!"

Bella grabbed her wrist and dragged Amelia to sit beside her.

[The heroine is definitely acting weird.]

'I know right!'

Though it was expected, Amelia felt weird by seeing Bella acting out of character.

'I wonder what she's been up to ever since I took Caesar away from her...'

"Listen, everyone. This is my best friend, Charlotte. And I expect you to treat her right." Bella glared at the girls when she said the last part.

*Gulp*

The air was tight and they could only silently swallow their fears in feont of Bella.

Almost all nobility knew of Bella's reputation and attitude so they dared not go against her.

"He-Hello, Lady Charlotte. I'm Tine Wright. It's a pleasure to meet you." Tine, daughter of Count Wright introduced.

'Tine Wright... Tine Wright?!'

Amelia's expression looked surprised.

[Do you know who she is, host?]

'I don't know! That's why I'm shookt!'

[ಠ,_」ಠ]

Based on her expression, Sundae thought that Amelia had an idea who the character was.

[Then I suppose that she has potential to be a trigger.]

'Probably. I have a good feeling about this.' She smiled.