Chapter 61: Vestimore Must Not Survive

An unholy rage seethed through Principal Gai's body.

"The Third Prince?! He actually chose the Third Prince, that VILLIAN Regalius Vestimore!?"

The Emperor's connection with Lord Yue was a secret not many are privy to, and the one behind the Dark Gods family was publically known to be the Third Prince. No matter how he connived, losing the Snowdrifts to the Regalius was impossible in his schemes.

The worst scenario he had estimated is the boy joining the Free Factions. But, in the near future, when his Lord, the Fifth Prince, takes over the Free Factions the Snowdrifts will still be theirs.

It is only a matter of time, an unnecessary detour.

By now, the Free Factions joining his prince is almost a certainty. The third largest group will combine with the second, and together they will overtake the Third Prince and his group. In time, they will become greater than even the Emperor's forces, and make Galahad relinquish his throne.

But, never in his wildest imaginations that the boy would join their enemies. Hadn't those under the Third Prince already offended the Snowdrifts?

Didn't the Devilheart and Steel Rose families had openly attacked the boy and his business?

Was it all a plot?

No, it couldn't be. They were ready to finish off the Snowdrifts' shop when the boy was away, and the Devilheart's heir apparent had tried to murder Kairos more than once.

The principal howled with anger in his private office, but the bellow quickly turned into pathetic sobs.

He cannot accept such a result. His heart is filled with denial. How can things turn out this way?

Whatever Kairos had said to him in the office today, he has no choice but to wholly convey it to Duncedord Vestimore, his master, the Fifth Prince.

Duncedord may look friendly with his round face, beady eyes and a constant smile on his face, but his character is no doubt in complete contrast with his looks.

Everything he had done is definitely according to his master. The deaths during the mock battlefield examination were by the hands of the Devilheart's heir. At that time the Fifth Prince was not yet able to contest with the Third Prince, and so Gai had decided to hand the controlling power over to the Devilheart family.

At that time, Prince Duncedord even praised him for his wisdom.

Likewise, the Blue Blood faction that had been assaulting commoners are backed by several ancient, and powerful families. At this stage when they are preparing to take on the Third Prince, why would they create unnecessary trouble?

However, because of what Kairos said today, the Principal did not doubt that despite the prince knowingly allowed all these, he will be cast away like old clothes.

He will truly become a nobody. Everything he has will be gone.

Even his position as principal is a question now.

The threats that he had prepared, to destroy Kairos' reputation by revealing the liberties the boy had received from him, and then take away their rights to skip class, it has become unusable now.

The boy had taken all the benefits from him and walked away leaving him with nothing.

All in a few sentences.

Because of his Soul Slip to the prince, he couldn't even cover up the truth.

His sobbing did not end for the next few hours.

He was defeated so completely he could not even revenge himself.

Without Prince Duncedord as his backer, he is truly a small fry now. The words Kairos said echoed in his mind, "Before asking if I am above defeat, first considered if your own demise will come should you raise your weapons at us."