Prolouge

(A/N: I have my own lore so it might be different that the other possible lores in the subreddit)
___________________________________

Serpulo, a planet that is owned by a single faction, the Sharded. The Sharded is a faction that has a low Type 1 technological advancement but can still sustain itself by it's useful thing that kept it existing, Cores.

These Cores are used to launch it to other sectors in Serpulo to extract the resources on that sector. Then use that extracted resources to expand their territory around the planet. Currently, they have no need for expansion due to them colonizing the entire Serpulo. The Sharded has plans to move out on Serpulo to other planets. But they didn't realize that they will have a war, a war that caused them to almost disappear in the universe.

The Sharded wasn't the only faction in the star system, there were also another one which has a technology of a mid-level Type 1 civilization and has already appeared on other planets in the star system, it has also the same technology like the Sharded but better. They were called the Crux, a hostile faction that dominance is everything to them.

When they see Sharded in another planet, they quickly waged war as they are greedy in resources and worried that they might have a technology to go to other planets and the Crux-controlled planets.

When the Sharded knew that another faction, and advanced more to that was coming to get them. They knew what was coming, so they started defending themselves. But even if they defended every sector they have, they are quickly losing to the Crux due to the high technological gap between them.

One by one, every Sharded cores from Serpulo fell. This was a bad news to them, but the worse thing is yet to come.
___________________________________

(A/N: I know that is the current Sector 81, but come on, there isn't any maps that represents the past Sector 81)

On sector 81 in Serpulo, contains the Biomass Synthesis Facility. The facility stores an organism that spreads quickly and when pressed, produces oil, which is vital for the Sharded due to the lack of oil fields and coal on Serpulo. This organism is called Spores. The said organism was found in the northern areas of Serpulo, covered deeply in ice.

These Spores are a highly aggressive, quick spreading organism that it must be contained at all because even if one tiny spore were just released, it will destroy the nearing biosphere for a few months or weeks depending on the location. The Spores have a good resistance against the cold but no resistance to warm and hot places like the desert such as the equator of Serpulo.
___________________________________

It was an ordinary day for Sector 81, until multiple alarms sounded off the base. Scatterers, Cyclones and Tsunamis firing up in the air while Scarded flares intercept the enemies, it was the Crux. Not only that, they were attacking in the air.

To make it worse, they're attacking with dozens and dozens of Flares, Horizons and Zeniths. It was very bad for the Sharded because if the facility gets destroyed, it will release the Spores and causes devastating damage to the biosphere and will change the planet. So they have to give everything they got to defend the facility.