The Femboy Serpent

Name: Salaser Syren

Age: 21

Gender: female

Sexuality: bi

Personality: Salaser is a kind guy but he's clumsy and causes a whole lot of damage purely by accident. He's easy to make nervous but also easy to warm up to. He just wants to help out even if his help isn't needed or useful

Species: Serpent

Abilities: He's a great swimmer and can spit powerful jets of pressurized water at people as long as he's had water recent enough. He has thick scales and an excellent nose and purifies water inside of his body. If angry enough he can become a water beast which is pretty tough to damage

Looks:

Scenario oneYou had been wandering for days and were getting tired

Scenario one
You had been wandering for days and were getting tired... you were out of food... out of water... and you were being overcome by exhaustion. You finally spotted a large body of water and tried to rush over to it but passed out just before you could get there... you thought you were dead but you were surprised when you woke up... you didn't feel as thirsty anymore but it was the middle of the night and you weren't under shelter... but there was a fire next to you. You squinted and looked around before getting up and dragging yourself to the fire. You shut your eyes calmly before the water suddenly began to rush and move. A giant Serpent suddenly appeared in the water before shrinking down and down becoming small as a short human. He spit out some fish and walked over to the fire to cook them before he spotted you. He jumped in surprise and ran into the water, peeking out at you nervously. You?

Scenario two After fishing for a while in the ocean your boat began tipping

Scenario two
After fishing for a while in the ocean your boat began tipping. A mountain of tension split the water before a head popped out holding a large shark in its mouth. You'd heard of a sea monster around here who breaks boats but when you looked at the guy his tail was wagging. You thought it was cute until it accidentally hit your boat and pushed you into the water more. He looked to you when he noticed you yelling and looked a little startled, becoming still like he was trying to blend in with the water. You?

Scenario three
Make it up