Chapter 37

The team and I with Wanda and Nat are in the briefing room as we plan how we're going to find Rumlow with Voce.

"Alright, so Voce is having his party in his mansion in Valencia. You guys are going to have to infiltrate that." Jack said as he laid out the blueprints of Voce's mansion.

"How are you guys getting in?" Wanda asked. "Well, Ele and I would be posing as guests while Toby would be going in as staff." I said and showed them the fake invitation card and staff id.

"After we go in we're going to have Ele distract Voce to let me take his phone." I said and the rest of them nod as I glance at Natasha who haven't said a word or even looked at me.

"Boss, they have 87 motion-sensitive 8k cameras with an overlapping field of vision. How the hell are you going to steal his phone?" Riley asked as they all looked at me curiously.

"Don't worry about that. I'll think of something." I said and they just shrugged it off knowing I always do my best during missions.

"Alright, say we got the phone. What then?" Toby asked making us look over at him.

"That's where you come in. You need to get Voce's fingerprint so we can open his phone. Once opened I'll inject it with the cloning software Riley uploaded on Smith." I said and showed them my glasses.

"After that, I just need a couple of minutes and I'll be able to read every message and hear every phone call he gets." Riley said proudly.

"Wow. You can do that?" Wanda said in amazement to Riley. "Well I did it for the NSA, so yeah."

"When we've got a clone of his phone Toby would then slip it back on Voce's pocket like it never even left him."

"You make it sound so easy." Jack joked. "Remind me again why we're even going?" Wanda asked with a smile

"Well, you guys are back up in case something goes wrong." I said and everyone looked at Toby. "What?!"

"God I hope nothing goes wrong."

**Valencia, Spain**

Jack was driving the car to Voce's mansion villa and I remove my gun and place it on the seat beside me. "You nervous?" He asked while looking in the rearview mirror.

"No. I just don't like missions where we can't bring weapons." I said since they'll definitely search for weapons on guests.

We were nearing the villa and when Jack pulled over a staff opened the door for me and I got out of the car and nodded over to Jack who drove off.

I then made my way inside the venue and had a look around. I know we already planned and looked for escape routes in case of emergency but I always make sure that there're no surprises.

Lo and behold we actually had a problem. I looked at every door we can use as an escape route and noticed a 2 man guard team at every door which I noticed rotates with another team on signal. It wasn't an unsolvable problem, but it would be irritating if things don't go as planned.

"Ele, where are you? We have a problem." I said in my comms as I walked over to a waiter and grab a champagne.

"Problem? What kind of problem? Over." Toby said in the comms and I sigh. "The exits are blocked so this mission needs to be flawless."

"Copy. Over." Toby said as he held his finger by his ear. "You don't have to do that, I'm standing right next to you." I told Toby as I glanced at him.

"Well I'm not used to these stupid things and I'm not used to working in the field." He complained making me roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink.