Chapter I - Well Sh**

7 year old Y/N POV

I was in the slums of the new world Lucy had me reincarnated in, starving since the men who "adopted" me use me to get into small spaces so I can steal things for them but since I've been feeling sick for the last couple of days, they've refused to feed me since they were sure I was going to die. Unfortunately for them, I'm not dying. Instead, I'm allowing my spirit of vengeance to awaken. In order to keep her with me, her soul was forced to sleep until I was ready. Lucy told me that I would feel like I was under a really bad fever and that it would last at most 6 days, meaning she would wake up very soon. As I groaned in pain and my stomach growled, I heard a yawn and a familiar giggle, making me look up and smile.

Riseth: Ara Ara~. You look so cute~.

 You look so cute~

Y/N: R-Riseth. You're finally awake...

Riseth: Yep~! And it's about time! Hmph! You have no idea HOW BORING it was being unable to talk and tease you!

Y/N: *weak chuckle* I missed talking to you as well...*stomach growls loudly*

Riseth: Oh dear. You're hungry. I don't know how I missed the fact that you're so scrawny right now. What happened?!

Y/N: Food first?

Riseth smiled and nodded her head before summoning an apple and handed it to me. Without hesitation, I started biting into the apple and was so happy with having something so delicious from my world again. As I ate, Riseth spoke.

Riseth: So just so you know, you won't be able to turn transform into the Ghost Rider until you're at least 16 but I can allow you to use its powers at their weakest point right now.

Y/N: Got it. *finishes the apple* another please!

Riseth: *giggles while patting his head* so needy~. *gives him another apple* here. Now from what I remember, Lucy said our job was to hunt down a Hell Lord who betrayed her and plans on conquering this world. She also said that Irina willingly sacrificed her life to be reincarnated here to watch and help us out but I can't sense her presence at the moment. Also, where are we?

Y/N: *annoyed groan* I got reincarnated in the slums...

Riseth: *slams her hand on the table, causing it to crack* WHAT?! WHY?! LUCY SHOULD'VE GIVEN US SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS!

Suddenly, a portal from Hell opened up and the devil herself walked out