Chapter VII - RIP & TEAR!

Y/N POV

Flora: Y-Y/N?

Dipshit: W-What is he?!

G/R: *Points at the Minotaur* You! Guilty!

The Minotaur tried to attack me but I quickly rolled out of the way and hit its chest with my chain which made it growl. I then ran towards it, dodging its axe. Once I was close enough, I jumped into the air and wrapped my chain around its neck by increasing the chain's length. Once the chain was completely around the Minotaur's neck, I opened my mouth and sprayed it with hellfire, making it roar in agony, but it then got ahold of me and slammed into the ground. I happily got back up and laughed.

G/R: Weak~!

I then decreased the chain length and pulled it towards me, causing the Minotaur to fall to the ground. I then ran back over to it, laughing. When the Minotaur tried to get up, I punched it hard in the face, making it flinch. Afterwards, I kept hitting it with my chain whip. Eventually, it hit me again and managed to get back up. The Minotaur roared in rage and I roared back before dodging to the left and wrapping the chain around one of its arms. As the chain wrapped around the arm, it singed its skin but I then increased the chain temperature before ripping its arm off, making it yell extremely loudly.

Riseth: {Y/N~~...}

Y/N: {Yes Riseth~?}

Riseth: {*Giggles maliciously* RIP AND TEAR!}

G/R: *GIF Below* RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR!

I then started running towards the Minotaur who was still recovering from having its arm ripped off

I then started running towards the Minotaur who was still recovering from having its arm ripped off. It quickly noticed me and tried to swing its axe but I just ducked and continued hitting it with the whip before ripping one of its legs off. Once that was done, I struggled to even move but I added insult to injury and cut off its other arm. Once I was done, I walked over to the Minotaur that was close to death and grabbed its head and made it look into my eyes.

G/R: Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. *GIF Below* Feel the torment you unleashed upon the innocent beings that you mercilessly slaughtered.