Chapter VI - Another One Bites The Dust

Y/N POV

I was walking through the hallways of the academy with Christina who had been holding my hand. Many male students were pissed since I was still considered a commoner to them. Thankfully, Lord Beltrum figured out that Christina and I were into each other and was actually a pretty chill guy and gave me permission to date Christina and would be working on arranging a ceremony to make an official noble. With that, Christina and I were no longer hiding our relationship. As we were walking, Christina happily wrapped around my arm and kissed my cheek, making me chuckle.

Christina: I'm glad dad didn't get mad when he found out.

Y/N: *chuckles* no kidding. Your dad's a pretty cool guy.

Christina: *Giggles* Well you did save one of his daughters. Perhaps he still feels indebted to you.

Y/N: I certainly hope so. *kisses her cheek* It definitely is nice getting to date a princess.

Christina: *Smirks* Just don't push your luck~.

Y/N: I won't.

We then walked into class and sat down next to each other once again I decided to push my luck and kissed Christina on the lips in front of the guys. The guys were pissed, some girls cheered while other girl wished to be Christina and Christina?...Christina blushed like hell...and flicked me hard in the forehead, making me laugh.

Christina: Didn't I just tell you not to push it?

Y/N: *Laughing* I couldn't help myself

Christina: Hmph. Focus on class

A lot of girls giggled at that and then class started. As class came to an end, We were told that we were going to be going out to the fields to do some training. While everyone either grabbed magical staff or sword, I looked around because nothing interested me.

Flora: Is everything okay Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah...I'm just not interested in any of these tools.

Christina: Well what do you have in mind?

Y/N: I'm not sure yet...{I wish I had a chain...}

Riseth: {I'd say summon one but...}

Y/N: {Yeah...} Hmm...*looks around and chuckles* {Speak of the devil}

*looks around and chuckles* {Speak of the devil}