Chapter II - Interrogation

Y/N POV

As I stared at the girl, she had tears in her eyes and was tied up and gagged.

Y/N: Here. Give me one moment. *removes her gag* I'm going to free you.

??? (Flora): P-Please you need to help me escape. I-Is...Is there any way you can help me to the castle?

Y/N: The castle?

??? (Flora): P-Please sir. If you can just get me to my father, he'll reward you!

Y/N: Your father's the king, ri-

??? (Flora): EEEE!

I then noticed she saw the dead bodies around us and much to my misfortune, she passed out from shock.

Riseth: Well...this will certainly make things harder to explain...

Y/N: *sighs* But we can't leave her here. *Carries the girl on his back* I guess our only option is to find Celia and the others...

Riseth: Good luck.

Riseth then bursted into blue flames before disappearing and I sighed and started carrying the unconscious girl, hoping I'd run into Celia and the others. While I was walking, I thought about what would happen when/if I found them.

Christina: Not another step you!

Celia: Lady Christina! Please wait!

Y/N: I-

Before I could even speak, Christina slapped me hard across the face.

Y/N: OW! (BITCH! WHAT THE HELL?!) WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Christina: You lying little savage! *grabs ???* Flora! Speak to me! *looks at Vanessa* Vanessa, help her please!

Vanessa: *they all run over to Christina* Yes.

Y/N: Can-

Christina: How dare you kidnap my baby sister you fiend!

Y/N: Wait...kidnapped? I found her! She asked me to bring he-

Christina: So she just asked to be kidnapped?!

Vanessa: Please calm yourself Lady Christina.

Christina: I am perfectly calm, thank you! Worry about Flora.

Y/N: I beg to differ.

Vanessa: Understood. You two please tend to Lady Flora. She seems to be unharmed, nut we cant be sure.

Celia: Uh, right!

Roanna: You're okay, Lady Flora.

Vanessa: Now could you tell us what happened?

Y/N: Like I said, I found her and she asked me to bring her-

Vanessa: *Roughly grabs Y/N's shirt collar* You are a liar! Now tell me what possessed you to kidnap my sister!

Y/N: (She's pissing me off...) *quickly grabs Christina's wrist, not realizing his hands are heating up and GIF Below* I'm trying to be polite. Let me finish...

 Let me finish