Abby Got Served

*Amelia's Interview*

"Jeanette's dance company BDA or Broadway Dance Academy has welcomed the select team in as their competition team."

With the dance studio being in Los Angeles the girls had to pack up and move. Which wasn't as hard as Cassie would be her dad just had to ask to be transferred to the  LA branch, who would've thought?

The girls all met at their new studio rushing to give each other hugs.  This weekend they were competing in Detroit, Michigan at Energy Dance Competition this weekend and rumor has it Abby was going to be there.

Jeanette welcomed the girls into the studio, "Alright girls! Come on in!"

"I'm sure you've heard that Abby is going to be at this competition. I'm sure you guys are nervous about competing against them, but I just want you to go out there and have fun! Alright?."

"Our group dance this week is called, "Night We Met." and we will have two solos, Cassie and Ava. Cassie your solo will be "Creep" and Ava your solo will be "On My Way."."

"So with that being said let's get started," Jeanette said with a smile.

The girls got busy learning the group dance under Jeanette's introduction while the moms go out and grab a bite to eat. The girls were so excited to be together again and this new number was gorgeous.

*Cassandra's Interview*

"I am so excited to be back with the whole select team and to be dancing with BDC and to be away from the Abby Lee Dance Company."

The girls sat against the mirror watching Ava run her solo, bright smiles gracing their features as they cheered her on. After being surrounded for the past few weeks with negativity from Abby and her dancers it was a breath of fresh air for all the girls to be in a place where they are fully supported.

*Kamryn's Interview*

"This competition is sure to be exciting. With Abby being there, all the girls are mentally preparing for something to go down."

DAY OF THE COMPETITION

*Cassie's Interview*

"The trip to Detroit was about 5 hours so the girls and I downloaded some Disney movies for us to watch, but I only got through the first half of Mulan before I fell asleep on Sarah's shoulder. Whoops..."

The team had made it early to the competition and put down their belongings. Before one of the moms had a great idea.

"What if we go stand outside and say hi to Abby and the girls as they come in," Tami suggests.

*Sarah Reason's Interview*

"Does that really sound like a good idea?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Jeanette says back.

So the girls put their jackets back on and headed to the front door just as the ALDC bus pulled up. The girls lined up in front of the door but not quite blocking it.

*Abby Lee's Interview*

"Lo and behold, the stalker and her posse. All of them were from the select team that I had dismissed at the end of last season. Two of those girls I had taught at my studio before they could even walk. This just got a lot more difficult."

"Don't say a word." Abby barks at her team.

"Welcome to Michigan." the select team says together. They were ignored by the elites, but that wasn't a shock to them though. They headed back to their dressing room to get ready for solos.