| FOURTEEN

'Welcome To New York' by Taylor Swift

~~~

MEA LIBERTAS MEUS CANOR

RUAT CAELUM FIAT PACTUM

. . .

'knock'

'knock'

'knock'

"Wakey wakey, Ash! Pikachu! Were going to Liyue today!!!" Ophelia's loud shouting woke both Ash and Pikachu up with a jolt. Rolling his eyes, Ash brought a thick pillow over his head in hopes of getting another few minutes of sleep. But the Winery heir refused to stop knocking unless the door was opened. "Get up! I know you're awake!"

It's been three weeks since the revival of the land. Within those weeks, Ash has made friends with literally everyone. He met and enjoyed the company of the knights, much to Sir Diluc's chagrin.

Miss Lisa was a sweet talker, unfortunately for her, Ash is dense in the densest way possible. She was also the former Cape Oath Challenge Master but chose to retire because she hates physical exertion. Jean was more.. tame. Perhaps too tame to the point that he had to sit on the couch till she finished her paperwork when she invited him for tea once. Eula invited him to watch one of her challenges. Her graceful Glaceon won against poor Bennett's Flareon despite the type disadvantage.

Bennett's Adventure Team is a well-known group of three — though he did say they had an honorary member in Inazuma with a gang of his own. They were popular.. mostly because of the troubles they run into. Poor Bennett blames himself because of his "bad luck", but Ash told him all of his own plan-went-wrong adventures which cheered the boy up. He also helped him in Pokémon training for two hours every afternoon.

The rest of the team consists of Amy, who much prefers her other persona. Fischl. A daring adventurer with seemingly outlandish theories that happen to turn out to be true. She claims to hail from a world beyond Teyvat, which isn't where Ash came from. She looks up to Ash, for he too came beyond the mists. Her most loyal partner, Oz, is a Zin who also prefers to be out of his ball.

And Razor, the "wolf-boy" of Mondstadt. He is the Wolvendom Challenge Master and the adopted son of former Grand Master Varka. He has a bit of a speech problem but they love him nonetheless. He's also the honorary child of Lisa, who is his speech therapist.

It was a bit of a shock to Ash that Barbara is an idol. And much more when she confessed to be close with the Bennett Adventure Team members. She says she's  the "close but not close enough to be a member" friend. She introduced him to Rosaria, the nun that didn't wanna be a nun. She was nearly as scary as Alyson but she held respect for the boy.

He met Sir Diluc's adopted brother, Kaeya. Who, with the help of Venti, managed to bring him to Angel's Share and had a drinking competition. The three; Diluc, Kaeya, and Venti, were surprised with his high tolerance. He won which made the Cavalry Captain pay as the looser. Diluc was quite proud of him, but still gave him a three hour lecture about alcohol when they returned home.

Amber had taught him how to fish by the lake alongside a knight-in-training Noelle, a young green-haired assistant Sucrose and her senior Albedo. Although another young Mondstadtian decided to use explosives to make the work faster — which granted them each an hour in solitary confinement, courtesy of Jean.