| FIFTEEN

RUAT CAELUM FIAT PACTUM

. . .

From high above, the bright sun shines down below beckoning people to take shelter from her fostered heat. Salty sea scent fills the air, the call of the crashing waves grow louder down the mountainous roads. Small chirps dimming as we get closer to the mora-encrusted metropolis. The rustle and bustle of the golden city fills the senses, vibrantly contagious to the masses.

Down the busy roads of the Sea of Clouds, countless of people carried handful of shopping bags — a form of relieving stress after a whole week of work, practice, and studies. And even those treating themselves on an early brunch. While most were at rest, we may see people busying themselves with work as well, running errands for their superiors and such.

Within the city are two parks — one small while the other was in the middle of the shopping district. Five battlefields. Two Pokémon Centers that didn't look like a healing center — one designed with a modern image, and the other an old traditional style modernized. Schools, all private. Universities. Bars, stadiums, emporiums and the like. A stark contrast to the simple and quiet, City of Freedom.

Liyue Harbor. A prosperous port where a thousand ships drop anchor. Under the aegis of countless contracts and regulations, innumerable goods change hands and grace the seven nations with their presence. The starting point of the now acclaimed Sea of Clouds, of where Rex Lapis claimed ruler.

Zongjian Plaza. Where large, tall buildings reached far and wide from where the eyes can see. Amongst the giants, live simple, small shops present down the road — boutiques, cafés, restaurants, and a cozy library stocked with inked knowledge. The brick sidewalk decorated with outdoor tables, benches, unlit lampposts, plotted plants and flowers, and an abundance of evergreens.

Lisha. The crown jewel of Liyue, where the wealthiest of the wealthy claim home. An undisputed beauty of flowing water, runic ruins, and ancient formations in the form of Lingju Pass, Qingxu Pool, and the Dunyu Area. A plethora of olden memorials from a bygone era reminding the people of Liyue of its rich history.

Statues of the half-naked Geo Archon sits atop His hand-made creations. Kept clean and ever regal despite the terrors and advancements its witnessed overtime. Pokémon of land, sky, and sea bow down to the draconic deity of contracts, giving their respects to the lord.

Welcome to Liyue, wayfaring Traveler.

: : :

The trio took the scenic route to their destination, Huaxi Ville. They took the first gate that led them to the busy harbor and then drove up Jinzi Hill to Zongjian. They passed an overpass that led them out of the Sea of Clouds and into Lisha. It was a well-kept road and on each side are tall, towering pine trees, light posts were also present in the area.

When they passed a curve, the trees from the right disappeared to reveal a river that travelled West. Ash saw an unfamiliar Pokémon on the road and Paimon was more than happy to share info about the wildlife.

'Ferron, the Crane Pokémon. Flying/Normal type.'

'A graceful bird with broad wings and slender legs. They are commonly seen in the golden fields of Liyue, helping farmers chase away pests that aim to eat the crops.'