Chapter 28: I Still Need Time Part three

Chapter 28: I Still Need Time Part Three

Molly swayed her body to the music. She took a sip of her vodka and sprite in a cup and continued dancing. Hands gripped her hips, pelvis on her butt. She grinded on him slowly. Not caring who was behind her, the alcohol flowed through her body as she moved her hands up in the air. "Wow!" Molly exclaimed, fanning her face from the heat. His nose traced from her neck to her cheek.

"I want to take my shirt off!" Molly shouted, pulling the hem of her shirt.

"Do it!" The guy behind her yelled in encouragement.

Collard Greens by Schoolboy Q came on. "Yes! This is my jam!" Molly pushed the guy away, hopped on the nearest table. She whipped her hair around like a crazy person and popped her booty to the song. Hearing cheers from the crowd as they watched her drunk dance, throwing money at her feet.

"Molly, get down right now!" The voice loud enough below called to her.

"I love yall!" The crowd whooped as she lifted her shirt up, exposing her bra and stomach. Molly lost her footing from the table and slipped, "Whoa!"

Someone caught her over the shoulder, taking her away from the crowd. "Boooo!" everyone jested.

"Put me down!" Molly exclaimed weakly, hitting the person's back while giggling.

"You're drunk," the familiar voice said in an agitated tone.

"You're drunk, everyone's drunk. I don't even know you," Molly scoffed, trying to get their tight grip off.

"Sure, you don't know me." Molly felt the effects from the liquor, trying to keep her eyes open, she glanced at the person carrying her upstairs. She recognized his jawline.

The familiar black wavy hair, she lit up. "Cole, you actually care!" She turned over enough to get her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Cole opened a door to a room, managing her over his shoulders.

"Of course I care, why would you say that?" he questioned, closing the door behind him as he laid her on the soft bed.

"The way you were dancing with that skank on the dance floor doesn't seem like it," Molly slurred, adjusting her body slowly. She raised her arms up, swaying them from side to side.

"Mol, she was just some girl that came to me and started dancing," he explained.

Molly rolled her eyes, "whatever." She pulled her knees into a fetal position facing her back to him.

"Come on, Molly! She meant nothing to me." Cole sat on the end of the bed near her.

"Why are you telling me, anyway? We broke up, you are free to do what you want." Her eyes were half open, waving her arms in front of his face.

"If it still bothers you, I won't."

"It doesn't." Molly turned to him in an angry tone. Her vision was blurred, she sniffed and blinked over and over. The shape of him looked clumpy and wobbly.

"Then why are you mad that I'm dancing with some girl?" Cole asked, trying to make eye contact with her half closed eyelids.

"I'm not. Leave me alone." She tried giving him a hard look, then started laughing. "You look like a blob."

"I'm not leaving until you're sober." Cole scooted closer to Molly on the bed, his hand brushed a strand of her hair behind her hair.

"Cole," Molly whispered, looking into his eyes. As blurry as her vision was, his eyes were still beautiful. The gray irises that mixed with the green was breathtaking, gazing down to his plump lips she literally lunged at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, crushed their lips together. Molly climbed on him as he gripped her hips, fingers holding onto his hair for dear life. She moaned loudly as she grinded her groin against his.