𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙭

𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙭

darwin and myla met in 2020. darwin had just completed his move to benfica, where he met half-potugese, half-scottish, myla. myla was out with her friends celebrating her 20th birthday whilst darwin, was celebrating his new transfer with his new teammates. the pair met by surprise.

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙭

"buenas dias, mi amor." darwin whispered into myla's ear as she was not yet awake.

"bom dia darwin." the half-portugese sleeping beauty replied.

"i need to get to training mi amor. see you later." the uruguayan answered

"see you soon." a sleepy myla said.

"adios mi angel." darwin replied, whilst tieing his manbun.

obviously, myla went back to sleep, dreaming about darwin. a match made only in heaven. darwin could've chose anyone, but he chose myla.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

myla was one of the most gorgeous girls out there; tanned, long black hair, curves, deep-brown eyes. any girl would kill to be her.

her mother is portugese and her father is scottish. myla's mothers family immigrated to scotland when she was just a child. her parents met in high school. before having myla, her mother wanted to go back to portugal. in the end, they made the choice permanent and that is how myla was born as their oldest. she has one sister called elizabeth.

upon meeting darwin, she decided to stay in portugal. she is currently 3 months pregnant with his baby.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

when darwin came back from training, they ordered some pizza.

"you look tired babe." myla calmly said to darwin.

"because i am. we had so much training today. it's so tiring." the striker replied.

"dar, please get some rest."  myla sighed.

"will do, mi amor." he replied.

darwin kissed myla before heading up to bed.