𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙭

it has been three days since darwin and myla had been looking after luci and today was the day they were going to court so darwin could watch his daughter grow up, he'd already missed enough though.

"luci, daddy is going out so i'll look after you. we're waiting in the car. he shouldn't be too long. if he is, we'll go to mcdonalds." myla said, luci not knowing that she's probably getting taken away from her biological mother.

"why is daddy gone out?" luci asked, seeming desperate to know what's going on.

"oh luce it's football buisness." myla
replied, smiling at her hopefully soon to be step-daughter.

luci nodded before giving myla a hug and giving darwin one to. darwin just looked at myla and smiled, then looked at luci, proud to know that he helped make this wonderful creation, who he could happily call his daughter.

the trio got in the car. darwin drove there whilst talking to myla. luci fell asleep so it was quite quiet actually.

darwin had all the evidence he needed. he had multiple pictures of luci's bruises, which he sent to the police. also, he had the camera footage from loretta stalking him, like the psycho she was.

luci woke up before they got there. she was saying her goodbyes to darwin. luckily, she didn't hold up a fuss and was alright being left with myla.

"daddy!! daddy!! can i have a hug before you go." luci asked in her little baby voice.

"of course princesa." darwin said, smiling.

to myla, their hug was so cute and obviously meant lots to them both. darwin then left, waving bye to his fiance and daughter.

"are you hungry?" myla asked.

"yes mummy i am." luci replied.

it came as a shock for luci to call her 'mummy', as she knew who her mother was. maybe to her, myla was a strong, motherly figure. maybe that's why.

when they got to mcdonalds, luci was so excited she jumped out if her seat. meanwhile, darwin was still sorting out the case, not long now. darwin and myla would be getting custody of luci and she'll have her name changed to luci nunez.

30 minutes later

"the court has made it's final decision. luci rodrigues will become luci nunez o'hara and darwin nunez and his fiance, myla o'hara will now have full custody of luci rodrigues. loretta rodrigues will receive 2 years in prison for child abuse and child endangerment.

darwin was so happy. he ran outside to see his daughter and fiance, and greeted them with the good news. it would be hard to get used to, but as long as darwin was happy, so was myla.

/////////////////////////////////////

hey guys!!

sorry if this is a wee bit short! i'm so excited to incorporate luci and her character development x

hope youse enjoyed!!!!

-niamh xx