𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙭

who is this girl who darwin nunez hugged at last nights match? every headline read.

darwin and myla knew they had to come clean somehow.

"i'll do it. the public knows you have hard time speaking english, so i'll do it for you." myla said firmly.

"are you sure? i don't want to cause you any trouble, especially because your due in a month or so." darwin replied, knowing despite what he thought, myla would do it anyways.

"yes." she replies.

"what will we say about loretta?" darwin says nervously.

"we'll say she's no longer present, as she was a shitty person."  myla assures darwin. "don't worry! it will be okay."

"well, what happens if it isn't." the uruguayan replies.

"don't be dramatic darwin! it will be. think for now, we keep calm." myla says, sternly.

darwin nods back and smiles at his fiance.

thank god that was fine.

as soon as the family steps outside, papparazzi. they can't even go to the park without these stalkers everywhere.

"so mrs nunez, is this your child?" one reporter asked.

"no, it's from darwins previous relationship." myla replies, nervously.

they just wanted to leave.

"where is the mother? how old is she?" another reporter asks.

"the mother was a bad person, she is no longer present." she yet again replies, ready for her and darwin to run away. "well, we really need to go now."

on the count of three, myla and darwin run, luci on his shoulders.

"who are they?" luci asks without hesitation.

"oh, there just nosy people!" darwin replies, trying to joke a bit.

luci just laughs. she falls asleep on darwins shoulders. myla and her soon-to-be-husband admire this moment of love.

///////////////////////////////////

shorter chapters to lead to the build up<3