𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙭

it has now been a week since little luci had moved in with darwin and myla. even if they only met about two weeks ago, the average person wouldn't notice because of how close they were.

luci enjoyed playing football with darwin and he got her his jersey. she loved darwins jersey, she wanted to wear it all the time.

luci also enjoyed it when myla braided her her into french braids. her little face was so cute when she was trying to pretend it didn't hurt a bit.

they really did seem a happy family.

myla pov.

luci really does feel like my own daughter, even though i've only knew her for a few weeks. she loves it when i braid her hair. it's so cute when she pretends it dosen't hurt, but i try my best not to. she refers to me as 'mummy' to. how cute? i have just had my ultrasound done and we're having a girl and luci is excited to have a little sister. i asked her to think of a name and she said 'rosa' because it's her favourite colour (pink in spanish), she loves flowers and some character of a show she watches is called rosa. to be honest, i quite like the name myself. it's very pretty and it also means pink in portugese. i was going to ask darwin but it will ruin the surprise! i am now 7 months pregnant and so excited!

"mummy can you watch a film with me." luci came up to me saying.

"of course i will luce!" i replied.

luci's eyes lit up.

darwin was out with his teammates thiago alcantara and luis diaz. darwin had got to know them quite well now.

luci came and lay in my bed with me. i gave her some chocolate digestives. this was our first proper 'girls only movie night.'

"mummy can we watch a big girl film." luci asked.

"hmm.. we'll see." i replied, trying to think what to do.

luci nodded.

hmm i don't really know what to put on.. i think she'll like harry potter. we'll see.

"alright luce! found one." i said, giving her a small cuddle.

"yay! what is it" she asked.

"hm.. you'll see!" i replied.

i explained a bit without spoilers and luci seemed pretty happy with it. as long as luce is happy, i am.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

darwin pov.

me, luis and thiago decided to go to a club in liverpool, hoping to not be recognised. i mean, we play for liverpool football club, of course we will.

i still wanted to keep my promise of not drinking. meanwhile, luis was taking shots left and right and thiago was completely drunk. thank god i drove them here

"c'mon darwin! not just one drink?" luis asked.

"i made a promise luis, i do not want to break it." i replied.

"don't be a pussy darwin." thiago jokes, to be honest, he's drunk so probably won't remember saying this.

i refuse to give into temptation.

from what i've heard, luis and thiago are rare drinkers. i think most footballers don't drink much, it can get in the way of your fitness and career and nobody wants that, right?

now, thiago was so drunk. we really need to get him back. it was 12:30 and we'd been out since 6:30 so it's alright.

i sat in the front (obviously it's my car and i'm driving) and luis was in the back to make sure thiago was alright. one problem though... traffic.

myla pov

me and luci finished watching harry potter and she really enjoyed it, she is now asleep next to me. darwin should be back any moment soon. i start counting. 

a few minutes later...

"457,458,459,46-.. DARWIN!" i almost kind of shouted as i ran downstairs, darwin came in and hugged me, he looked knackred.

"hi darwin. did you drink.?" i asked.

"no mi amor, keeping our promise." he smiled.

we kissed and went to bed. what a gentleman.

/////////////////////////////////////

HEY GIYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

new writing style!! opinions?? xx

-n x