𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙭

few weeks time skip xx

today was liverpool's friendly against rb leipzig in germany. at this point, darwin had been in training for a weeks and has got to know some of his teammates. most of them speak spanish so they can help him. he's been mostly speaking with thiago alcantara, who is a spanish footballer who has played for the reds since 2020.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"good luck dar." myla said before her beloved went into the dressing room.

"gracias mi amor." darwin replied before kissing his girlfriend.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it was now half-time and darwin was going to be subbed on. liverpool were leading 1-0 as mo salah scored.

well, here's darwin's big moment. myla was so ecstatic, even if it was a friendly. even seeing darwin play in the garden made her happy as his skills impressed her and was the biggest part of him.

not even a few minutes after halftime, liverpool had a penalty because the leipzig goalkeeper had tackled luis diaz when trying to score.

to everyones shock, mo salah wouldn't be taking the penalty, it was none other than darwin nunez.

myla was watching, hoping for darwin to score. this was his time to shine, his big moment. she could feel the butterflies. darwin kicks the ball and it's in. everyone got up and cheered as the uruguayan international made it 2-0.

myla felt nothing but proudness whilst her boyfriend was celebrating with his teammates.

suddenly, darwin has the ball. one turns into two. two in two minutes. how could today get any better?

soon after, he scored his third. myla could see the joy in darwin's face as he picked up his teammate harvey elliot to celebrate. fancy that, a hattrick.

myla was getting tired, only a few minutes left. yet, darwin has the energy to score once more. 4 for nunez. what a player.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it had now been a few hours post match, darwin was so tired.

"i'm so proud of you love you did amazing." myla whispered half asleep.

"gracias my, wouldn't be here without you." darwin replied.

the two drifted in for a kiss and fell asleep soon after.

/////////////////////////////////////

AAH! darwins goals tha match were boss. shame he won't be playing tomorrow against bournemouth due to his red card. thankfully, he'll be back for the match against everton i hope he plays it'll be fun to see him in the merseyside derby.

hope youse enjoyed

-niamh xx