𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙭

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

training hasn't started yet, so darwin has been getting to know his teammates through social media.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"jordan henderson has been playing for liverpool since 2011, friends with suarez and became captain in 2015 and has led the reds to many great victories in his time." darwin was saying to myla telling him about his teammates.

"mohammed or mo salah has been playing for liverpool since 2017. everyone calls him 'the egyptian king.'
he is egyptian, hence the nickname. him, roberto firmino and sadio mane, who has just left, is one of the greatest trios ever."

myla just nodded, she knew a bit about the club as her scottish father was a fan and darwins matches.

"then there's the big man himself- juergan klopp. one of the best, if not the best manager in the world. since 2015, he has led the reds to many victories." darwin said so excitedly.

"there's also andy rober-." darwin said sarcastically before myla cut him off.

when she saw her dad, she heard about 'robbo' enough.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

darwin was so excited to be with his new teammates, they all knew eachother too well.

even though darwin had only just signed, you could see the spark in his eye when his phone would flash, or even liverpool being mentioned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
something myla doubted at first, she's really enjoying it. after all, darwin is her main priority. darwin is her true love. darwin is the one.

whatever made him happy, made her even happier. myla made sure to support every descision her lover made. no matter how big, how small.

she knows she will miss her parents in portugal and her friends there. this was the beginning of a happy chapter.

////////////////////////////////////

sorry this is kinda short ahaha

i forgot in the last one liverpool's airport is called john lennon airport (obviously named after the beatle.)

i love the beatles sm. george harrison>>>>

hope youse enjoyed!!!!!

-niamh xx