Chap 2

Micheal ~

"Man Terrible Day is really rockin" Ashton exclaimed. As we're all siting around waiting to start our rehearsal "Ya man" calum answered. "They've come so far" I said. "Totally" Ashton agreed. There was a weird pause "Ya guys I forgot to ask, but what do you think about them?.......like....the girls?" Luke asked kinda awkwardly. Ashton and Calum looked at eachother has we all kinda chucked "I feel weird saying this but...Kayla's so hot dude" Calum said "oh ya" Ashton said "super cute girl." As they all talked about her I just couldn't help but not feel attracted to her. "What do you think micheal?" Calum said as he raised his eyebrows and grinned and ashton, and Luke did the same as they all turned to me. "Uh ya...she...she's cool" I said. There was another weird pause. "Well I think I....um... like Rachel" Luke explained. "That's why I brought it up, ya know shes just so shy and i think its cute and I mean I'm sure she doesn't even think of me but whatevs I guess we'll just see what happens" he said softly and shyly. "Ya totally dude, and I'm sure she'd go for a guy like you don't be down on yourself " Ashton answered "I'm gonna try to talk to her mates, tonight." Luke started . "Cool" calum said. "I'll text her the deets about the dinner" Luke added on.

Great. Just great now my best friend is going for my crush. I should've just told him that I wanted her that i always wanted her from the very first moment we figured out they were gonna go on tour with us a few months ago, i wanted to tell luke that I liked her and that i wanted to talk to her but I couldn't for some reason. But I really wanted her. Everything about her was unresistible and
unpredictable I barely even had talked to her I want to get to know her she made me feel as if she wanted me to come for her but again made me feel like she wanted to be left alone. It was confusing but heart racing. Maybe these feelings will go away. Ya they will I bet they will. Rachel is just another girl........Kinda. 😕

Sorry for sucky filler chap, but next chap will be much much better!!!
C ya tomorrow

✌✌✌✌MAIA✌✌✌✌