Chap 6

Rachel ~
Things have been really weird lately, but also totally awesome. We got through our first week of touring and it was so much fun. We played 5 shows and now we have 2 days off. Sometimes I don't even know where we are because we travel so much, but that only happens for like two seconds. Me and Luke had gotten closer. The opening night we almost had sex but he didn't have any condoms. It was really weird, in other words it felt wrong that we were going to do it but felt right that we didn't. Everything in my mind was messed up. I knew whatever I had with Luke was strange, I mean I liked him, but was he that into me? or did he just see me as another girl? On the other hand Michael acted strange sometimes like sometimes after we hugged he'd be all shy or every time I talked about me and Luke he really didn't have much to say and try to change to subject. But he never failed to make me smile, or laugh, or happy in general. He was such a good guy and I love spending time with him. "Come on!" Michael yelled. "I scored again haha! In Your face!" I childishly said as we played are game of air hockey in this arcade somewhere in brazil. "This time imma getcha" he explained. "Really?"I asked delighted. As the next round started up. He put the puck on the air hockey table. And hit it with his handle. I quickly swatted it as the puck crossed over to my line and it immediately went through Michael's confused hands and into the goal. Pure shock filled his face as I just laughed. "Heehee" I said. Then the voice on the machine said "WINNER : PLAYER 1" which was me. "Woooo!" I yelled "you. Are going. To pay. For that" he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, you can run now" he said as he started running for me. I screeched and started running around the arcade it was basically empty but there was some people In there, there was this huge line up of car race games and I ran behind it.

There wasn't much light, just a few fuzzy lights coming out of the corners of the beeping car games and the faint sound of other arcade games. Michael caught up with me and basically tackled me to the ground. As we laughed I said "ow!" As he was basically fell on top of me but then quickly became serious "you okay?" He asked lightly. "Yeah" I answered as he helped me sit up. He pushed a hair out of my face and looked me in the eyes.
It felt like forever but we just stared at each other. My heart was racing. He just looked like he was never ending. I had this strange gut feeling that I was suppose to kiss him. But I didn't. In this moment it just felt like we were connected. I don't even know, it's something I never felt before. I kept on thinking of our lips touching and finally I just realized what was happening. "Um we..we should probably go" I said awkwardly. As I stood up and Brushed off my pants. He stood up slowly. "Yeah" he said sadly. We were silent but just starting walking back to the games and stuff. He was mysterious, almost miss leading, he has me so confused. All I know is I could talk to him about any thing, I could trust him, he was loyal. He was a great friend. Was Luke like this? I'm not even sure. All I know is Michael and I have a connection and up until a few minutes ago I never thought of him as more than a friend, but I think I wanted to kiss him and I don't think that's a friendly thing. I definitely don't want drama on this tour but I just wanna know what's going on with my mind or my heart or whatever this is.

~Next Day~

Michael~

We were all just hanging out in this studio room. Calum, Luke, Ashton and everyone from Terrible Day, they were just fooling around and playing a game on the floor. While me and Rachel were just sitting on a couch awkwardly not talking to each other. Yesterday I almost kissed her. Yesterday I knew she felt something too, Yesterday was the day I realized I need to talk to her. The moment we had where I just looked into her eyes, I felt connected with her and I just should've kissed her I almost did, but then she got up and we walked away from that beautiful moment. We were silent even though I wanted and needed to talk to her I liked the silence, it gave me hope that she was thinking about what happened yesterday. I decided I was at least going to talk to her about something neutral. But when I almost opened my mouth there manager popped his head and looked at Rachel and said "there ready" he said and stepped out. She went over to the other side of the room and grabbed an acoustic guitar, and walked out of the room with there manager. No one seemed to notice that she left except me. She keeps me on edge. After everything yesterday, she's been making me feel like she's angry at me or something.