Chap 5

~Day Of Opening Show For Tour~

Rachel ~

"ARE YOU READDDYY?!?" I sang loudly in our dressing room. "noooooooo" Kayla said. "I'm scared" she said as I embraced her "I'm scared too but this is what we've been waiting for!" I said. "I'll be okay" she said. "I'm PUMMMMPED" Casey exclaimed while jumping up and down with john as I joined in and started jumping up and down with them, and then Kayla did too. "Woo!" I said. "Let's do this!" John yelled. We kept on jumping then we started laughing and stopped . "It's time" the stage manager popped his head in and said. We all looked at eachother and made this face 😁.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

We were right backstage waiting for them to tell us we could go on. "ITS HAPPENING!!!" I yelled over the screaming crowd in the gigantic arena. "I KNOW!!" Casey screamed dramatically. As we all tried to yell stuff to each other over the crowd. Michael tapped me on the shoulder and told me he wanted to talk to me. I went through these double doors and down this hallway a little "Listen I know you have to go soon but I just wanted to wish you luck, and tell you that you'll do great" he said smiling "thanks" I said as I hugged him. "I remember my first show on tour I literally almost crapped my pants" he said with a chuckle and I laughed. He made me less nervous. "You can do it, just go out and kill it like you always do, just think, this is what you've always wanted and it's finally happening" he said happily. "Because of you" I said "and the other guys too" I chuckled. "Yeah" he said awkwardly. "Thanks Michael, ill be counting down the minutes till when I get to watch you guys from backstage" I said with a wink. He just smiled as we started walking back. "You go show Em girl" he said girlishly right before he had to let me go back, backstage "oh I will!" I said back as we both laughed. "Love you- I mean um, good luck" he said hurriedly as he quickly hugged me and walked away. Did he just say he loved me? He sounded serious. What? I'm so confused. Did Michael Clifford just tell me he loved me? Maybe he was just joking. Or maybe he was thinking of someone, other than me of course. I pushed through the double doors back to the backstage area. I tried to shake off what had just happened. I made it just in time as they told us we could approach the stage. We all looked at each other said "good luck and I love you" to each other and walked up the stairs on stage. John started his guitar intro as everybody screamed I did this handshake thing with Casey and went to my place at the microphone, we all took our places and started playing our first song. I started singing and everything around me was moving so quickly it was like some crazy sort of dream. But I loved it. It was my high. I looked at Kayla and John every once and awhile and they were having the time of there lives I looked at Casey during Kayla's singing parts and stuck my tongue out. As he did the same. We played our whole set and said goodbye and thank you to everyone as the crowd roared as we walked off and down the stairs to the backstage again."that was UNREAL!" I said in shock. "That was amazing" Kayla agreed. "I can't believe that just happened you guys" John said. "That was insane!" Casey said. "OH MY GOD" I said in shock "that ACTUALLY happened what the fuck" I said almost tearing up. We all had a group hug as 5sos prepared to go on right next to us. "I'm acutally starving, I couldn't eat before because I was so fucking nervous hahahaha" Kayla laughed. "Ya lets go get something to eat" John said. They started to walk away as I spoke up "uh guys," I started as they turned around "I'm gonna watch 5sos, but go ahead without me" I finished. "You sure?" Casey asked. "Ya" I said "okay" he smiled. We fist pumped and they walked away. I ran over to Luke and gave him a kiss on the cheek "good luck!" I yelled while playing with his collar "thanks" he said with a wink. I said good luck to other boys and I turned to Michael and said "good luck" smiling. "Thanks" he said and looked away trying to avoid me. "Hey what's up" I asked him. "Nothing, I just...nothing" he assured me "ill see you after the show" he said smiling. "Oh...okay" I replied and I hugged him. As I saw them walk up the same steps I did earlier to the stage. Micheal was behind all of them as I watched him climb the steps. I waved and he waved shyly as we both shared a smile and he winked right had he stepped on stage. He made my heart race, and I didn't know if it was good or bad. But he made me happier. I don't know what to become of this. I really don't.

Michael ~

I said I loved her. I told her I loved her. It just came out. I'm so stupid. Before I went on stage she tried to talk to me, but I was still so embarrassed that I confessed my love for her I just blurted it out.
I told her I'd see her after but I don't know what to do if she asks me why I said that. I walked on stage and the crowd was amazing. I could tell it would be a great show.

As the show went on song after song screams after screams from the crowd I still couldn't stop thinking about her. It was killing me. I needed to talk to her. I can't keep on making up to this if I know it'll still be nothing. And what about Luke? She kissed him backstage and was all over him. She was probably falling for him, as I was falling for her.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

When it was over I couldn't have asked for a better opening show the crowd and the fans were amazing. When we walked off I saw Rachel and she ran off to Luke and hugged and kissed him, gave me a fucking side hug and ran off back to Luke.We talked awhile in a group about the night. Then Luke and Rachel joined hands and walked off saying they were "going somewhere" probably to go have sex. They'd only been dating for a couple weeks. It killed me seeing my best friend with the girl that I think I loved. I just wanted to get over her. She was tearing my world apart.

Hope u guys are liking this story leave a suggestion or something 😘

✌✌✌✌MAIA✌✌✌✌