Chap 8

Chap 8

Michael ~
After a couple days of awesome shows we finally had a day off. We were in London and wondering around the city, trying to be unnoticed. I was with Kayla. I think she thinks we're together now because she keeps holding my hand and giving me little pecks on my lips. I liked her I just didn't want to be with her. "Ooh, let's go in there" Kayla said as she pointed to a little sovineer shop. It's like she controlled the "relationship" we had and I liked her. She was a cool girl. But my mind couldn't help but wander every time and think of Rachel.

We walked in and Kayla pulled me down every isle of smelly candles and 'one of a kind' London candies. "I love this!" Kayla screeched as she handed me this white top that had London written across it in the UK flag print. "Nice" I said back. She gave me a a strange look so I just went up to the counter and bought it for her. She kept on looking around as I handed her the bag of the top and said "I'm gonna go sit outside for a sec, meet me out there?" She smiled. "Yes" she said and pecked my lips. I walked out and found the nearest bench to sit on, right across from a music shop and right beside a tiny river.

It was so hard to think. I looked down at the river flowing not so far away from me. All the little waves just flowing from left to right in a downwards motion so peacefully. I wish I was that tiny tide. I had to realize that I'm. Not. Happy.

Wishing that I was that tiny wave made me realize that even though so many people loved me and supported me I still wasn't happy because the one thing I want most I can't have. I can't have at all. And it tears at each string of my heart. I started tearing up. Thinking of my world right now. Quite emotional. I get too lost in my deep thoughts that I barely notice Rachel sitting next to me. "So" "you gonna tell me what's wrong? Because it looks like your gonna cry."  She asked me in a light soft voice. I couldn't look at her. I would lose it. And cry. I opened up my mouth but nothing came out. "Michael" she said. "Michael" she grabbed my arm.

"I can't do this anymore" I finally said. I looked at her and tried to contain myself as I looked straight into her eyes. "Don't worry about me, I'm just having a bad day. You look beautiful by the way." I said. She smiled without teeth and hugged me. "What's wrong with you?" She asked smiling shaking her head "you always make other people feel good when really, you need it, not them, but you still do it anyways." I shrugged. "I only really want to do that to the people that I love and care for the most" I said without breaking my look on her. "Michael" she basically whispered, when I realized how close our faces were.

"Hey!" I heard a high pitched voice behind me and I groaned. Rachel giggled and backed away a little and smiled at me. It's funny how she knows how annoying her friend is. "Mikey!" She yelled. "Let's go! I wanna go into that other shop I saw Luke in" she grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bench. "Hey girl see you later!" She screeched to Rachel. Rachel just waved. As I looked back we were just smiling at each other.

I know it was short but I'm gonna post another probably later tonight or tomorrow.

✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻MAIA✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻