Chapter 5 (Beach Day Pt 2)

Saw POV

"Let's leave the love birds alone." Lollipop said, while grabbing me and Teardrop. "But I wanna watchhhhh!" I yelled. Lollipop dragged me and Teardrop over to Bubble, Fanny, Book, Taco, and Gaty. "You guys wanna go in the water?" Taco asked. "I hate swimming!" Fanny yelled. Bubble held Fanny's hand. "We'd love to. Right Fanny?" Bubble said. "Fineeeeee." "Good! let's go!" Gaty yelled, grabbing my hand. "Wait, I ACK-" Gaty started running to the water. "What do I do?" I thought. "I can't swim!" Everyone caught up quickly. Everyone else was swimming. I stopped when the water was up to my knees. Gaty turned back to me. "Saw, don't you wanna swim?" "I'm ok here." "C'mon, just a little swimming?" "No Gaty." I said a bit more serious. Gaty sighed then walked over to me. She stood on her tippy toes and whispered something to me. "I can't swim either." I looked down at her. I didn't even notice she was sweating a little bit. I just looked like water. "Me and Saw are getting food!" Gaty yelled at everyone. "We are?" I asked, confused. "Yep!" Gaty grabbed my hand and got us out of the water.

Gaty POV

"What are you in the mood to eat?" I asked Saw as we walked around. "Hmm, how about hotdogs and burgers?" "Ok!" I walked to the place and the line went outside. "Well this might take while." Saw said. "Yep." We just stood there in a awkward silence. "What do you like better?" I asked Saw, trying to make conversation. "Like what better?" "Do you like hotdogs or burgers better. I like burgers better." "I've actually never had a burger before." "Really?" I said a bit to loud. "Well in Yoyleland, there's not a lot of meat or fast food places there. I have had a hotdog before so I guess hotdogs." "Wait, your from Yoyleland? Like the Yoyleland?" I asked her jumping a little. "Yeah, have I never brought that up before?" "No! I've always wanted to go to Yoyleland!" Saw laughed. "Maybe I could show you around someday." I blushed a little. "You'd do that for me?" "Of course! Your my best friend!" "Best friend, heh heh, right." I wanted to be more than friends with Saw. Even though I've only known her for a week. 30 minutes past and we were finally at the front of the line. I checked my phone.

📘🍀Bookworm🍀📘: 6 burgers and 8 hotdogs (Ruby brought Flower)

"Do you want a hotdog?" I asked Saw. "Yep!" "Can we get 7 burgers, 9 hotdogs, and 16 waters." I said to the worker. "Sure, that'll be... 62$ and 30 cents." Saw's jaw dropped. "Relax Saw, my dad gave me his credit card." I pulled out my dad's card and gave it to the worker. She swiped it and gave us the food. "Thank you!" I said as I grabbed the one of the two bags and saw grabbed the other one. I grabbed Saw's hand and we walked out if the restaurant. "Gaty, are you sure your dad will be ok with this?" Saw asked me. "He'll be fine." "Gaty." "It's ok! My dad became rich after my mom died so-" I stopped talking. "Why would I bring that up?!" I thought. Tears were in my eyes. "I have to use the bathroom." I lied. I went into the bathroom and Saw followed me. "Gaty, are you ok?" Saw asked, concerned. "I'm fine, it was only a few years ago." "Gaty." "It's not a big deal! I'm ok! Let's go, the food will get cold." "GEIGHTY!" I stopped talking . "The food can wait. Are. You. Ok?" That's when I broke down. I fell to my knees. "I'm not ok! Is that what you wanted to hear?!" I started sobbing. Saw sat down next to me. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this. This was supposed to be a fun day and I ruined it for you!" I yelled. "You didn't ruin anything Gaty." Saw gave me a tight embrace. I sobbed in her shoulder. We stayed like that for a long time. I didn't want to let go of her. Eventually, I stopped crying and Saw let go of me. "Do you feel better?" She asked. I nodded. "I'll text the others and say we had a bathroom break." "Ok." I sat there with my head on her shoulder. "Do you wanna go back now?" Saw asked me. "Yes." We stood up and she grabbed my hand. I smiled.

Saw POV

"Finally! What like, took you guys so long?" Match yelled at us when we got back. "We uh, took a bathroom-" "You know what? I don't care just like, give me my food!" She grabbed both bags and handed out our food to us. "Can you hand us one of the waters?" Gaty asked. "Ugh, whatever!" She threw us two waters and gave everyone else their food. "What a Karen." I said to Gaty. Gaty giggled. Suddenly, we heard a loud scream.

Haha, cliffhanger