Chapter 2- How?

Chapter 2

...Flashback...

A blonde girl stood with her back against a tree. She looked so afraid.

In front of her stood a figure. He had a black hood that covered all of his face and the piece of clothing that covered all of him was in the colour of black, with red clouds on it.

The figure stepped closer, the girl backed. She was out of chakra, she was tired. She had cuts in her arms, several of them. They had stopped bleeding, because she had healed them herself. She was a very skilled medical ninja, but that wouldn't help her in her case, in this state.

Everything had ended now. She felt her back against the tree. She barely had the strength to move. All she wished now was to know who this person was, this ninja, this shadow. The wind moaned. Her hair was blown into her face. It was like an octopus.

Then it happened. The hood was blown so hard that the hood fell and his face was shown. Red, short, spiky hair. Brown, calming eyes. How could it be?

He stabbed the girl with a kunai straight into her heart. She could feel her blood pumping, streaming out from where the kunai stabbed her. She could feel her pulse weaken. She could feel the world blurring. Her body was out of control, she fell on her knees, then leaned her whole body against the tree...

____________________________________________________________

So that's it, a blur from the past. Like it?

I still have not got a name for the girl. Please comment if you have got any ideas!! :)

And please vote!!!!