Chapter 4- The Akatsuki

Haven't got much idea about what to write next, so if you have got any ideas, please comment!! :)

Anyways, 

Here it is, a new chapter!

______________________________________________________

Chapter 4

The Akatsuki

---Mizuki's POV---

So that's why I never found him, even though I tried so hard. Through all these years he have been hiding with the Akatsuki. They have hidden in the Hidden Village of Cloud, in a volcano. That explains it all.

As I saw the light on the screen enter a volcano, I turned the tracker off. I was going to the volcano, I was going to meet the Akatsuki.

---Sasori's POV--- 

How stupid could she be? Saving me? And after all, why did she want to do that? She never got rid of that feeling, did she? Well, I don't have any feelings for her and I never had. Feelings are weak.

I just went back to the Akatsuki after I woke up. What else? Shall I just stay with her? Guess girls do these meaning less things, and besides, she isn't a girl any longer. So I went straight pass her and went out.

Now I was in my room fixing myself a new puppet body. My left cheek has cracked and my different parts weren't working well any longer. Just as I was about to put the last finger on the puppet a sudden sound of an explosion spread across the whole volcano. What was that?

It seemed like it wasn't Deidara. When I went out of my room, Deidara stood in the hallway, very expressed. Well, that brat. He has already made enough trouble.

In the main hall all the Akatsuki members were, standing and staring. There was a big whole in the wall where the entrance  

was. When the smoke drift away I saw it, that idiot. She has been following me.

---Mizuki's POV---

As the smoke drifted away I saw it, the Akatsuki. My eyes scanned through them, and stopped as I saw him standing at the end, Sasori.

"I want to join the Akatsuki," I said as I took a step forward.

"And who are you?" asked a blonde guy with his spiky hair in a ponytail.

"The Akatsuki is not for little, weak girls," said another person.

"I would recommend you to go home."

"But since you're already here..." one of them said with a grin.

"We can't let you go just as easy as you came."

The blond guy stepped forward. I didn't really plan to have a battle, but luckily I had my puppets with me.

Another explosion. That was close, but only close. Didn't touch me!

My puppet shot lots of poisonous needles. Small, quick. Well, the blond guy got away, but what he didn't know was that my clone poisoned another on his team, a shark-looking guy. He immediately fell. Success!

"Well, now as he is down...Need me?"

They looked at each others. Sasori was not interested. Of course not, he teaches me all this. Back then.

A person with orange hair, that after all my knowledge may be Pain, answered. 

"Yes, you may join the Akatsuki."

Victory! I looked at Sasori. Neutral. Not happy, not sad. Not angry.