Sukadick

A/N: Ahhh, here we are in the 2nd Book with Eli at the helm. Just like book 1, this is written in third person with Eli at our center. Enjoy! [Q&A on my profile.]

Eli above

It was a seemingly quiet day today for Eli Jackson if he were to discount the fact that he broke a boy's nose just an hour earlier. 

Reason for breaking said boy's nose is undisclosed to anyone but Eli. He could care less what the principal had to say to him and whichever parent he chose to call for him. Either way, Eli knew in his heart that boy deserved it.  

'Because there is no way in hell that he needed to look at me like that. Giving me white women clutching their pearls energy.', Eli thought with a slight grin to himself.  

"Where the fuck is my son!", a familiar pissed off voice echoed through the narrow.

The person to whom the voice belonged glanced past the secretary and with a wave of his hand began bounding up to his cub.

Rhys Hanover-Jackson struts down the hallway like he owned this building. Sunglasses pushed up taking back his length of red hair, muscled arms stretched under a cotton polo and a prominent baby bump stood front and center also stretching said polo. Rhys had a look that Eli has seen more times than one.

Who the hell was messing with his cub?

Rhys cups his son's head gently. His eyes darted all over his face and body looking for any signs of the fight that he was sure to be told about. 

"What happened Eli baby? Who fucking tried  you?" Rhys says with a furrowed brow.

"It was him again."

That made Rhys' face harden. He looked like he wanted to swear some more but Eli figured his dad's voice rang in his head about watching his blood pressure. Rhys took a deep breath before walking into the office. Eli followed quickly in his tow.

Upon entering the room, Eli took in two things. One, this lady standing to this side looking snooty  is not that fucking idiots nanny and two, the principal looks like he is about to loose his balls once seeing my daddy and not my dad.

The principal gives a weak smile. "Mr. Jackson, I thought your husband was going to be in attendance. " 

"I had an ultrasound in the area.", Rhys said, "Either way, I should not have to be in this school again after you said you would fix the issue."

The principal laughed weakly, "Yes that is true, however, as you can see, the situation has become more intense."

"I'm sorry," the lady who was standing behind finally began to speak, "You are this child's father?"

Rhys turned and raised an eyebrow. "No I fucking stole him off the street, of course I'm his father. Might I ask, who the fuck are you?"

The lady was taken aback by the red head's strong language but continued, "I'm the mother of the boy your son ruefully assaulted."

"Oh really. Nice that you can make it to fifth one of these meetings.", Rhys rolled his eyes and focused back on the principal. "Mind explaining the full situation Mr Walter?"