Let's Talk

A/N: So, hey. Guess who started writing this again. I must admit that the reason it took me so long to get back to this story is that I honestly lost my direction. I had no clue where to take this story. Now, after deliberating, I think I know. Do enjoy and tell me what you think!

Eli hates to admit it, but Pond looks decent up close. Decent. Maybe above decent. Above average if he were to push it beyond that. He's good to put it mild.

Fine, Pond is hot.

But that is despite the point. At this moment, where their bodies were pressed entirely too close and Eli was staring up at the older teen, he wondered:.

Why did this man pull him into this hot closet?

"What is there to talk about?" Eli replied.

Pond's lips pressed together briefly. "Don't act like you don't remember."

"Believe me. I try."

Pond's nose pulls with his scoff. Taking a pull, he hoisted Eli's head to his own. Lips barely touched, and eyes widened. Eli could almost smell the cool, icy scented body spray that coated his skin. He never knew his hair curled that way. He didn't know it curled at all. Yet, there it was, curled in gentle curve at the base of his neck.

Long, slender fingers wrap themselves around his back, and waist before finally slipping to his hips. The hand cups the firm muscle that was framed beautifully in the soccer pants.

'Wait a damn minute.'

Eli breaks free of Ponds hold on him. His hand waved and connected a futile slap to the left side of Pond's pale cheek. Pond's head wheels with the motion, but eyes turn and train back to the young black boy.

He can't be seriously smirking after that?

"Get to the point, Suckadick. You're getting on my damn nerves."

"Is that the only thing that I'm getting on?"

Eli's eyes narrowed. "Pond..." he lowered.

The Thai male held a hand to the other's chest. "Calm down. I actually had serious business to discuss with you."

"Then get to it." Eli snapped.

Pond breathed off. "What happened the other day, at the cafe, it was something."

"Something else. You are lucky I didn't fucking report your ass."

"Yeah thanks." Pond replied dryly. "What I mean is, you can't deny that we had something going on."

No..The man couldn't possibly be thinking of. Eli's mind was going before the living body of water could finish his long speech, which he was sure took him time to prepare. His mind was going before his mouth could speak. His ears open up again. They listened just long enough o hear the vital, key information that confirmed his speculations.

"We should..."

"No..."

Pond quirks an eyebrow. "What do you mean, no?"