Bunny [M]

A/N: Do remember to comment. I love your reactions!

"Please…"

Eli doesn't think that this boy below him has ever uttered those words. The way the word leaves his mouth like an unknown language spilling and wrapping itself around with little grace. The deep fall of his voice at that word. How he almost sounds like a plea rather than a demand. The want that drips from that one word makes a feeling stir in the pit of the younger boy's belly. 

He wants him.

He really wants him.

To do what? He's sure to find him. 

Eli leans down slowly. Just ghosting the Asian boy's neck with his breath. He closes his eyes not wanting to think too hard on who he is about to pleasure. Blunt teeth graze the tan skin of his neck. Eli could take in the faint smell of his cologne that was washed away by a strong floral scented soap. 

"Nervous?", Pond dared to say in position he's in.

Eli scrunched his nose. "Don't test me." He whispered. 

"Then do-" Ponds statement was cut of by sharp piercing pressure on his neck.

Eli bit down hard on the meaty part of his neck. Not a fan for a taste for blood he bit down just enough to give Pond the feeling he was craving. He slowly bit and sucked his way down. 

Now, don't get Eli wrong. His sexual experience is short and list even shorter. He has only dated probably two people in his life and only one them got to anything sexual. Nothing could have given him the inside, expect for those ads around the screen when he pirates he watches his series,  to what the boy below him wants himself to do. The only thing that's permanent in his mind.

He wants to be the one in charge.

Smooth hands trace the marks along the conquered skin. Red love bites litter the tanned skin making a path down to his exposed chest. The robe did little to hide the brown nubs stood hard beneath soft white. Eli ran slow circles around the right one. The soft crinkle of the sheets pulling tight combined with Pond's hitched voice gave Eli reassurance he's on the right track. 

Just before he deals with the presented challenge, a wicked idea flashed through his mind.

"Tell me…Pond." Eli groans a little after the name. "Your name is very unsexy, you know?"

Pond looks at him with a glare. "Really? Now is the time to discuss this."

Eli rubs a thumb over the perked nipple which shuts Pond up for a beat. 

"If I'm a fox, then you must be my prey right?" Eli says as he continues to draw slow circles around the tense nips.

"Frog? Rat? " Eli laughs. "Earthworm?" Eli could barely contain his laugh.

Pond grunts.

"Hmm what about… Bunny?" Eli whispered, bringing his lips down to where his thumb was.

Pond barely stifles his moan.

"Bunny~