Water Body

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the long break. Had to deal with life and such. Hopefully, we can get back on schedule. Enjoy and leave a comment.

"Did I really have sex with Pond?"

Eli thought. It really was a confusing time for him after all. On one hand, he still doesn't like Pind. Hell, he basically kidnapped him! But on the other hand, well, what they did was something he never felt before. The power held in that moment. The way he could make the boy do whatever he wanted was almost intoxicating. 

It scared him in a way. Like a bad memory from a time he long pushed down .

"Eli! You're going to drop the gel!" His daddy snapped him from his daydream.

"Sorry." He mumbled in reply.

Rhys sighs. "What have you so spaced out cub? You've been in your head ever since you sat down." 

Eli shrugs. "Nothing. Just thinking."

Rhys taps his cheek with a comb. "Care to share?"

"Not really. It's personal daddy. Just need to think for a moment." Eli replied.

Rhys hums. "Alright. But try to tell me before you try to break that Pond boy's nose."

Eli tensed up at the mention of the boy's name. Rhys clocks it and is about to pursue more when Malik walks in. He was dressed in his underwear. His skin freshly lotioned and facial hair groomed. He looks like a man getting ready for a night on the town. 

He would.

He would not have the grim expression on his face and an overfill bowl of fruit loops in his hands. Eli thanks whatever God's above for this distraction. 

"Malik…you have been getting ready since I began to retwist Eli's hair. You have to be there in thirty minutes." Rhys chastised.

"Don't wanna." 

"Don't give that "don't wanna" again. You "don't wanna" the last five events. " Rhys said, pointing the comb at him. "Your agents are not hounding me again about why you were not there."

"You know m'dont like those parties." Malik reasoned.

Rhys sighs. "I know you don't, love. But, you got to go and mingle. You know, publicize yourself. Market your brand."

"Didn't want a brand."

"Well, it wasn't up to you. Or me. Turns out people really love the silent and mysterious type. "

Malik smiles and wraps an arm around Rhys' waist. "You one of those people?"

Rhys pushed him off but there was little strength behind it. "Don't cuddle up to me. I'm not easily swayed. Now get dressed."

"Can't I say you gone into labor." 

"Ay! Don't call wolf." Rhys warned. 

Malik sighs. "I'll get dressed." He said. "I'm too old to party this late."

"You're twenty seven?" Rhys replied.