Pink Milk

A/N: Two updates in one day? Almost at 100 reads! That's why!

Character Aesthetic: Elisha_Pillayy

They arrive at a little cafe just on the outskirts of the main city. It was decorated in a very colorful yet rustic style. The walls held many pieces of memorabilia from where Eli assumes is Thai. Wooden stools and chairs that looked handmade contrasted the almost fluorescent walls.

Pond enters the establishment first. He turns to who Eli believes is the owner. He clasps his hands and bows his head to them.

"Sawadee krap." He said in a fluid tone.

The lady grinned widely at the greeting and gave him one back. Her eyes glance to Eli. The boy almost jumped out his skin at the lady's gaze. She turns back to Pond and rattles off a string of words in her native tongue to the boy. Pond obliged, answering with a smile or simple reply. The lady looked once again at Eli but this time with a smile. She then turned and hurried into the kitchen area behind the bar.

Eli's eyebrows knitted together. Pond holds the crook of Eli's arm and gently pulls him over to a table. The boy shakes off the hand and shoots a glare at the older one.

"Stop with the fucking touches." Eli grumbled. 

Pond blinked at the younger boy's behavior. Eli seats himself on one of the wooden stools and looks away from him. The Cafe had an open design. Eli could probably see their school building from the balcony-like view. .

Any view was better than staring straight ahead.

"Do you like chicken basil? I thought that would be the best thing to order for you." Pond said.

"You seem like the type to like cock." Pond grinned.

Eli seethe. "Yours would be best served on a bucket of ice. Severed!"

Pond chuckled. "Weak."

Eli's eyebrow twitched. "Are you fucking with me?"

Pond leans in. 

"Do you want me too?"

Eli's face burned a deep heat. His whole chest did. He grips the table ready to shove the chair so far up his smug ass. But, fate was on Pond's side. 

The lady came to the table with a tray of food. It smelt very aromatic and looked homey with the rice and chicken being arranged with no care. In two tall glasses were some pink liquid. 

'Must be the pink milk he wouldn't shut up about.' Eli thought.

"Enjoy." The lady said before leaving.

Pond wasted no time reaching for his drink. A pleased hum vibrated from his lips as he savored the treat. 

"Are you not going to drink?" Pond questioned.

Eli stares at the drink. "How do I know you didn't get the lady to fuck with it?" 

Pond huffed and switched the drinks. Before Eli could protest, he sipped the other pink milk.