0.9

"They know to much

"They know to much. Their a liability" the white haired one said from his thrown.

"That's true. Felix?"

Felix rushed towards Bella with a smirk evident on his face as he ran at her, but Edward got in Felix's way of Bella they began to fight and throw each other around mercilessly.
A vampire stepped towards Elliana and Janes brother only to stop when a low growl emitted from the boy in warning.
The boy moved his hold on Elliana's wrist into one hand before letting the other fall to his side where a black smoke like mist emitted from his hand.
The Vampire before them fell limp to the ground before he retracted the smoke back to his hand, he reached out his free hand in front of him and lightly stroked her cheek with an unknown look in his eyes.
"No one will hurt you mio piccolo compagno (My little mate)" the boy said before he looked back to everyone else, Edward was now on his knees with Felix holding onto him around the throat with Aro just before them ready to kill the boy that could read minds.

"Please! No, no! Please! Kill me... kill me. Not him" Bella pleaded as she pulled on her hair at the thought of him dying instead of her.
"How extraordinary. You would give up your life... for someone like us. A vampire. A soulless monster." Aro said with amazement clear in his voice.
"Bella get away from him" muttered out as he tried to pull away from Felix's hold on him
"You don't know a thing... about his soul".
"Forse è uno o l'altro (Maybe it's one or the other). Ah this is a sadness. If only it where your intention to give her immortality" Aro then steps in front of her about to kill her before he is stopped by Alice.
"Wait! Bella will be one us. I've seen it. I'll change her myself." Alice walked forward as Aro nodded his head to Demteri that it was ok to let her go and greedily took her hand into his own.
They were quite for a long moment as Aro looked through the vision Alice had "Mesmerizing. To see what you have seen, before it is happened".
Aro looked over to where Janes brother stood with Elliana pinned to the wall "Alec" Aro said shortly to signal for the boy to bring the girl over.

Alec looked back to the girl before him to she she had started to shake lightly, immediately looking to his sister who appeared by his said as he slowly pulled the girl with him to the three kings.
He sent a pointed look to his sister before he passed Elliana off to her, "Master" the boy said shortly before reaching his hand out to Aro.
Aro took his hand to see into his mind, "ahh, I see" was all Aro said as he looked to the young frightened girl in Janes grasp.
"What about her brother, Alice said nothing about her fate" the white haired man said as he looked over the young girl too, Aro turned his attention to Alice to see if she had seen anything.
"I- I don't know, I haven't been able to see her future for a while now. That normally means she's going to die but I just don't understand it, this has never happened before" Alice's voice started out strong but got weaker as she carried on with her explanation.

Aro looked back to Alec who lightly shook his head but held a pleading look in his eyes, Aro had never seen that look on Alec before and he understood why he held that expression.
"No" Edward said as he heard what was going on in Alec and Aros heads.
Edward reached out to Elliana and roughly pulled her away from Jane causing the girl to whimpered as he grabbed her broken arm.
Alec let out a deep growl that had the other guards shift in fear of what the boy was about to do.
Edward pushed the younger girl back to Liam and Blaze who got into protective stances, "she's not staying here, I'll change her myself. But she's not staying here with him" Edward stated coldly as he looked over Alec afraid of what he would do to Elliana.
Aro turned to face Bella "Your gifts... will make for an intriguing immortal... Isabella. Go now, and make your preparations. But if you do not carry through with the younger lady then she will come to us"
The nineteen year old continued in the same board tone "Let us be done with this. Heidi will arrive, any moment. Thank you... for your visit".

"We'll return the favor: I would advise that you follow through on your promises soon... We do not offer second chances." The white haired man and said as he looked to be in his mid forty's.
"Goodbye... my young friends" Aro said with one last look to everyone as he motioned for Jane to lead everyone out.

It was late into the night now and everything was a little peaceful except for when screaming rang throughout the house, but this time it wasn't Bella.