3.3

Elliana rolled over slightly but was stoped by a pair of masculine arms wrapped loosely around her waist, In almost a perfect line from her jaw down her chest was a trail of hickies that Augustus had left behind

Elliana rolled over slightly but was stoped by a pair of masculine arms wrapped loosely around her waist, In almost a perfect line from her jaw down her chest was a trail of hickies that Augustus had left behind. She shivered lightly making her wiggle out of his arms so she could put on some of her winter clothes, as she got dressed Augustus woke up as watched her for a moment with a small smile. She turned back to him when he got up too and started to put his clothes back on, Elliana walked over to him and lightly kissed his cheek.

"You missed" he pouted as he wrapped his arms around her and slowly locked their lips together.

"That better?" She asked once they pulled apart.

He smirked before he pulled her back in and trailed feather like kisses down her neck, he pulled her back down to the floor as he hovered over her. He continued to leave light kisses as she turned her head to the side when she heard her phone go off, she reached over for her phone and saw Klaus had texted her.

Augustus lightly bit down on her neck pulling her attention back to him, "who was that" he asked as he leaned back on his heals as she wrapped her scarf around her neck with a small glare.

"Klaus is in position" Elliana said as she ghosted her fingers over her neck and he gave a victorious smirk, "why did you have to leave so many?" She huffed out but couldn't stop smiling.

"I want Alec to know I don't share" he said a she lightly moved her head to show the very noticeable hickies that displayed her neck.

Elliana gave a teasing look, "oh so I'm yours now?" She asked as he pulled her closer.

"No because you should be free to love anyone you want" he said as his French accent started to come out more, "I won't make you mine unless you want me too" he whispered in her ear.

Elliana pulled his face closer to hers before she crashed her lips into his, they stayed like that for a moment but pulled apart when they heard the others outside the tent start moving around. They smiled at each other having a short kiss before they continued to get dress. Once they were dressed they walked out of the tent and were greeted by Bella and Edward watching them.

"So what prytell are you doing with my sister" Bella asked with a small smirk as both of their face lit up.

The two started stuttering, "I think Elliana has a new friend" Edward laughed as he looked back to his wife.

"I promise I will protect and defend her with my life and if it comes to it I will die for her" Augustus declared softly making Bella and Edward smile at the man.

"We believe you but don't do anything she doesn't want you too" and with that the two walked over to get their daughter making the two sigh out in relief.

Elliana slowly reached out for his hand which he gladly took as he laced their fingers before Carlisle called out for them to move out.

🌘🌑🌔