0.16

Previously on Forever In Your Eyes

Alice looked to Edward before looking back to Kayden with a serious expression, "where is the closest lake over on this side" Kayden looked at the woman as if she was the stupidities creature alive. "And why would I tell you that?" the boy said through gritted teeth, Edward looked around at the wolves in a serious manner, " the Volturi's here and they've come to collect her" the wolves looked to each other as they remembered that Coven name from the newborn battle.
What did they send the girl they all care about into?!

🌘🌑🌔

Elliana had been sitting by her and Kayden's lake for almost an hour now, and of course she was shaking. That was practically her new thing now, Carlisle said that it wouldn't last longer than six weeks and if it did to come see him to make sure everything was okay. She felt so cold she barely felt the air behind her move around her, the only thing that made her notice someone was with her was a sound in the shrubbery that crunched like  footsteps would. Elliana looked away from the moons reflection on the still water. The footsteps started behind her again, "took you long enough Kayd" she said softly as she turned to the place behind her where the footsteps had occurred.
She froze as a familiar face came out of the bushes and into her line of sight, "you" she muttered as she scrambled to her feet, preparing to take off in a moment's notice.

But as she made it to her feet three more familiar faces walked to the boys sides, they were some of the guards from that coven in Italy, they tried to kill her sister and Edward- what were their names? Jane and Alec the witch twins,  Demetri the tracker and a big scary vampire named Felix. Her eyes widened and she took a step back knowing that it'd be dumb to try and make a run for it. Alec appeared before the girl  as the others followed but stayed behind a few steps, she fell backwards onto her bottom, her heart was pounding but not because she was terrified, well maybe that was a small factor but she felt the same sort of safety that she had back in Italy when he had her in his grasp. Alec was about to step towards Elliana a little bit more but stoped when he saw the big plaster that sat on the right side of her neck and another in a spot that was a few inches higher on her forearm where her wrist connected, he crouched down before her and reached out his hand slowly.

She flinched away slightly and wrenched her eyes shut as tight as she possibly could, "we need to hurry this up-" "shut it Felix she's scared" Demetri said as he smacked the man roughly on his arm. Alec glared at the two men before looking back to the young girl with soft eyes as he held his hand out to her and lightly traced his a finger over the side of her face but stopped when he reached her chin and lightly lifted her head towards him.

Slowly she opened her eyes to look at the boy before her, he had deep burgundy eyes with dark brown hair that was a complete contrast to his twin sisters. "No one will hurt you anymore Il mio cuore"(my heart) there was a sound of rustling a few miles away and the Volturi guards knew what that ment, it was time to leave before they could take the girl from them.

Suddenly Bella and Edward appeared out of nowhere, Bella looked around the scene before them and saw her sister on the ground and four of the Volturi guard members around the younger girl. "NO! P-please don't" Bella pleaded as she didn't want to lose her sister to these monsters. Jane stepped forward with Felix close behind her, "they knew this would happen if any harm came to my brothers mate, we've come to collect what's now ours. The Volturi doesn't do second chances" Jane said before Edward fell to his knees withering in pain, Demetri walked over to Alec and pulled his gaze away from Elliana.

"We need to go now" as Demetri said this more footsteps were heard and more of the Cullens showed up. Emmett and Jasper showed up at Bella and Edwards sides, once they caught sight of Elliana and how close Alec was to the younger girl they dropped into their defensive positions and were ready to pounce in a moment's notice.

Liam and Blaze dropped down from the tree tops and dropped down into defensive positions and emitted a dangerously low growl that was inaudible to the human ear. "You can't take her, she's done nothing wrong to break the new agreement" Emmett muttered to the guard members before them. Jane smirked at the men before her, "your right, she did nothing wrong it was your idiocy that put my brothers mate in harms way" Jane said coldly as Alec shifted at the mention of his mate being harmed.

Felix suddenly pulled the younger Swan up to her feet and pulled her jacket sleeve up to show the bite mark that had a plaster over it on her wrist and pulled the collar of the jacket down and revealed the second plaster on her neck. "This is your fault Cullens, we had no hand in this. She's better off with us" Felix said as he continued to grip her arm tightly, Elliana could feel the bruise that was starting to form on her bicep.

"What happened wasn't our faults, Victoria and Riley from the new born army attached her in the woods. By the time we got to her she was almost dead- we saved her" Jasper said as he looked over at the girl in concern as he felt her pain and the discomfort she was experiencing at the moment. Felix passed Elliana roughly to Alec when Jasper took a step forward in hopes of getting the man to release the younger girl.

Alec held Elliana to his chest delicately as he didn't want to hurt his little mate anymore than she has already been, "look we won't let her get harmed again, we'll- we'll turn her when she turns eighteen. Just don't take her" Edward tried but was shut down once more. "That was the arrangement last time yet you almost killed her last time!" Alec barked out now frustrated with this whole situation, all he wanted was his mate and nothing less.

Suddenly Carlisle came out of the woods with his hands raised, " she is only fifteen, her birthday will be in a few days, she is still a minor in the state laws and kidnapping is a felony in the humans world. Let her stay and you four can check up on her whenever you feel like it, please don't take her from her father just yet" Alec glared at the man before letting his eyes return to his mates face, "the Romanian coven may be gone but Elliana will not be safe from your enemy's who wish to take away everything you hold dear, why do you think Aro and Caius keep their mates hidden away?" Carlisle tried again as he saw his last attempt go in vain.

This finally broke something in Alec as he fully turned to face Elliana and cupped her face lightly, for some reason Elliana felt connected to the boy/ vampire before her so in a attempt to comfort him, she held his hand that was cupping her face and started back into his burgundy eyes and gave him a small smile which made his heart melt. He bowed his head and kissed her in the top of her head, when he pulled back to look into her eyes again he didn't see fear anymore. No what he saw was what he could only assume was what he was feeling. Love maybe? No it couldn't be- could it?

Alec finally pulled his eyes away from his mate and looked back towards the Olympic coven as he stroked Elliana's cheek lightly with his thumb, "if any harm comes to her I will, kill every last one of you. I will see her whenever I want to and no one will say anything against it. Got it" he stated it as everyone knew better than to take it in a asking way. He turned back to Elliana one last time and held out a phone- her phone to be more precise, he gave a small smile before kissing her head one last time.

He took his hand away from her cheek and softly took her and and lightly pulling her back towards the Olympic coven, Liam and Blaze started forward too. Once they met in the middle of both covens Liam stuck out his hand which caused Alec to let out a deep growl. But he was thrown off guard when she wrapped her arms around him a buried her head into his chest, he smiled lightly before wrapping his arms around her.

The embrace was short lived but it felt like it had lasted so much longer to the two of them. Slowly Elliana started to pull away from Alec and walked over to Liam and Blaze who took her into a tight embrace, Alec and Elliana shared one last look before the Volturi vanished into the air.

Elliana knew she would see them again but she wondered at what cost.