0.11

"Yes mom I'll tell Bella to call you

"Yes mom I'll tell Bella to call you. Yes I love you too, okay bye" Elliana said as she hung up on Renne after an hour long phone call, she had woken up to her phone ringing.
Ellie texted her dad and sister after her phone call with Renee and found out Charlie wasn't coming home tonight and Bella would be arriving later.
So she decided there was no point in staying up any longer for her sister as it was already late.
So Ellie went through her nightly routine before finally turning off the lights in her room and slipping back into bed.
It wasn't long after her head hit the pillow that she was pulled into a deep slumber.

Riley walked into Bella's room as he grabbed one of her shirts but stopped once he had heard a heartbeat from the room next door.
A small smirk fall on his face, Riley sped over to the strangers room and quickly but quietly opened the door and stepped into the room.
He was immediately hit with the strongest sent he's smelt since becoming a vampire but yet it smelt so familiar to him.
He looked around the humans room but stopped when he saw a familiar silhouette that lay in the bed breathing lightly.

It was the younger Swan that he saw in the woods and was told to change her the moment he saw her and Victoria told him he had free rain over how to carry out the girls death as long as he turned her.
"You have just made my job a hole lot easier little one" Riley whispered as he appeared right in front of the still sleeping Elliana's bed.
Elliana had some of her hair covering her face as she lay on her side facing Riley.
He crouched down in front of the young girl before lightly moving her hair from her face.
She still lied peacefully on her side as Riley smirked at her.

He looked down to where her wrist were by her face and started to pull her left one close to his mouth.
He let out a deep groan when her sent got even stronger than before as the smell of her blood flooded his senses.
He looked to the sleeping girl one last time as he smiled triumphantly before barring his teeth and hovering over her wrist for a split second.
But he was forced to pull away when he heard the front door downstairs start to open and could smell another human enter the house and the presence of another vampire, Undoubtably a Cullen.
Riley rises from his position before quickly exiting through the window in Elliana's bedroom.

As Bella entered the house Edward was right behind her but was quick to rush up to her room without another word to his girlfriend.
Upon reaching the room he smelt a sickeningly sweet sent that ment another vampire had been here.
He walked over to Bellas dream catcher and touched it slightly as Bella entered her own room.
"Someone was here" Edward said shortly as he completely forgot about a sleeping girl in the room next to him.
But bellas eyes widened in fear "my sister is in the house!" She told him before they both rushed to her room.

Bella burst open the door and immediately turned on the lights in the room only to see her sister still asleep, but she now had a bruise around her wrist from where Riley held onto her.
"They were in here too, get her awake you two aren't staying here tonight" Edward told Bella as he pulled out his phone to start making some calls.
"Ellie wake up!" Bella said as she started to try and shake her sister awake, slowly Elliana started to open her eyes but before she could register anything that was happening she was picked up from her bed and rushed outside.
"What's happening?" Elliana asked softly as she was still trying to wake herself up.

"There was a vampire in the house, we think they tried to bite you" Edward said before he was cut off by the sound of screeching tires.
As a silver truck screeched to a stop five boys hopped out of the truck and the bed of it and came rushing over to Edward, Bella and Elliana.
"Where is she?!" Kayden snapped as he, Jared, Paul, Seth and Embry jogged over the the other three.
Edward stuck out his arms to show the boys she was fine, Paul glared at Edward before he pulled the younger girl into his arms.
"I think a vampire tried to turn her, see the bruising on her wrist and the light teeth marks" Edward motioned to Ellie's wrist before looking back to the wolfs.
"Don't worry we got her now" Jared growled back and just as soon as they came they were off again but with Elliana in their protection now.

The next morning rolled around quickly but not quickly enough as arriving at Kayden's house, Kayden, Seth and Paul stayed to protect what they thought was a sleeping Elliana.
But in all truth she hadn't gone back to sleep in fear of a nightmare or being attacked blindly again.
She didn't know who tried to kill her but she had a sneaking suspicion on who would have tried.
Today was Bellas graduation and she knew she had to go to that but she was worried about not being with Kayden or the other wolfs.
But nothing was going to stop her from seeing her sister graduate today.

Elliana rolled out of bed and started for the bathroom to get ready for the graduation ceremony, Kayden had ran back to the Swan house to pick up some things for the girl.
He picked up her white dress and her sneakers that she had asked him for.
After Elliana had finished her shower she got dressed and headed downstairs where most of the boys were chatting.
She walked into the kitchen as she picked up a peace of bacon that had been cooked undoubtedly by Kayden's mom.
"Wow you- you look like a girl" Seth said stunned at how nice she looked.

"A sexy one at that" Paul chimed in as he sent Elliana a cheeky wink.
"Thanks?" She said with a short laugh knowing the boys had never seen her like this before, the dress she picked complimented her curves that no one ever saw when she would ware her baggy clothes.
Kayden smiled lightly at her before walking over to the dish by the door that held all the car keys, "you ready to go El's?" Elliana nodded quickly as she started towards the door but was stopped by someone had grabbed onto her wrist.
She turned to see that it was Jared who was holding her wrist, he smiled down at her before he pulled out a camera and handled it off to Kayden's mom who walked in "I want us to take a picture" he said as his smile grew.
"Oh yeah!" "Nice" "Yeah!!" The boys cheered before they all started to squeeze together
Kayden's mom laughed "ok on three every one,
1
2
3!"

"Oh yeah!" "Nice" "Yeah!!" The boys cheered before they all started to squeeze together Kayden's mom laughed "ok on three every one, 1     2           3!"