2.9

They were rushed into the bathroom where a new man stood over them after he turned on the shower, "okay we can talk freely here" he said softly as he stood from his crouched position

The man had curly sandy blond hair with stormy blue eyes that almost looked back when the light didn't hit them, "w-who are you?" Elliana asked as she stood up but Kayden pulled her behind him.

"My name is Augustus, I was turned back in 1832 at the June Rebellion in France. I assume your Elliana with the Olympic coven?" (a hint at the book and musical of Les Misérables and how Enjolras died for what be believed in) Augustus said lowly with a thick French accent as he looked between the two.

"How did you know?" She asked hesitantly.

"Everyones heard about their move against your coven, you and the immortal child are under speculation of being dangerous to the vampire world"

"She not an immortal child, she grows everyday"

"What ever you say, but I'm here on behalf of the French coven"

Kayden watched the man skeptically, "why would they send you?" He asked bluntly.

Augustus frowned slightly as he rolled his eyes, "because I'm half vampire like your little friend here" he said before his face contorted like Elliana's and hissed at Kayden.

Elliana felt a smile grow on her face, the door to the bathroom was suddenly pulled open as Kol and Klaus stuck their heads in. The two watched Augustus before they smiled lightly at him and started greeting their old friend.

"I see you have all been acquainted, now that the problem is gone we have a meeting to attend" Klaus said with a smile.

Augustus nodded as his hands clamped behind his back and walked over to the shower and turned it off, he turned back to Elliana and held out his hand to her with a small smile, "Mademoiselle" he said with a small smile.

Elliana felt her face warm up but took his hand non the less, Kayden nudged her playfully as they  followed after Klaus and Kol. They walked down the hall and back downstairs before they stoped in the dining room where Elijah was already sat as the big table. Augustus lightly pulled her to a seat that he pulled out for her, her blush worsened as she sat down with him and Kayden taking seats on either side of her. Elijah, Rebecca, Kol and Klaus were all sat across from her, Augustus and Kayden.

They watched each other for a moment before Elijah finally spoke up, "so I see you've met our old friend, I insinuate that the threat has been taken care of?" He said the last part towards Augustus who nodded.