2

Any nervousness and intrigue Jennie had while approaching the professor dissipated as her eyes fell to the professor's desk.

On it was her write-up that had been due before the first day of class, at the top written a bold, red...

C-

Jennie was not one to feel entitled towards certain grades or take bad ones personally. Overall, she was an A/B student and was content with it; a C here and there wouldn't destroy her.

But to get a C- on the first assignment of the class and a paper she had put considerable thought and effort into stung.

Jennie grabbed the paper off the desk, taking a closer look to make sure it was hers - and it was.

Jennie Kim was written right there at the top.

Jennie snapped, "What the fuck."
"Language, Miss Kim." The voice of the professor cut through the closing distance between the teacher and student as she took a few steps closer.

Jennie was average in stature, but - God - she felt so small in her presence. She felt so inferior, compliant, and submissive. And she loved every second of it.

Everywhere Jennie felt pressure from society and her elders to conform to some sort of ideal.

The demanding and high-stress reality of her life made the feeling of being dominated a psychological release.

Whether this was pure despite demands for a socially acceptable strong and independent woman, Jennie just knew it felt good.

Dr. Park or Rosie, held out her hand for Jennie to hand back her paper. She slowly placed it in her professor's hand, her eyes never meeting hers and remaining idli looking at the ground below her.

It wasn't out of shame or fear, but she just needed Rosie to say...

"Look at me." Jennie couldn't help but obey the sternest of her order. Her eyes were a storm, full of intensity and emotion - none of which she could get any read on.

The eroticism of the encounter was practically tangible, but both parties did their best to ignore it. This wasn't right.
Rosie had been with women - many women for that matter.

She was aware she was attractive, call it cockiness or just self-awareness. Students and faculty had thrown themselves at her repeatedly.

But Rosie never mixed work with pleasure. It was the only way to avoid any legal issues and possible bad press. Having her eyes set on being president of Wentworth University, Rosie needed to be careful.

Yet the girl - the student - standing in front of her was unwinding all of that. And it all started when she read the paper she was currently gripping in her hand.

Rosé wanted to smack the confused and innocent look off Jennie's face. She wasn't privy to needing to turn down horny students.

She knew they'd all run if they knew what went on in her head.
Jennie was no different. Or so she thought.

All she needed to do was scare the young student into not trying anything further - especially of this nature.
Rosie flipped through the student's assignment to the last page.

Jennie's heart was doing its marathon. She had written the last few points and concluding paragraph past midnight with her earlier dose of caffeine running its final course.

Jennie's thoughts stilled as she began trying to remember exactly what she said...

"Certain individuals can find freedom within constraints," Rosie read, her gaze fixing itself on Jennie's after finishing the first sentence.

"Deviancy can stem from those seeking a release in ways they are told they should not."

Jennie's eyes widened. Her words weren't blatantly erotic, but they could be suggestive to those with a certain... mindset.

Jennie usually kept her darkest desires to herself. Whenever the topic of sex came up within groups of friends, she would just nod along as others called themselves kinky and then drew the line at choking.

Jennie quickly learned it was probably best to keep your fantasy of being fucked with a pocket knife against your throat to yourself.

"I'm sorry, professor, I - uh - I'm not sure what I was trying to say... it was late at night at that point," Jennie started to backtrack.

"I know it's a weak concluding paragraph and I'll take the grade."

While Jennie was stumbling over her words, Rosie was watching her closely. She felt the addicting sense of control she got from putting a student in their place rise in her.

Rosie cursed her arousal. While she was a sadist at heart, traumatizing a student on the first day of class wasn't quite far up her list.

She put some much-needed space between herself and Jennie, circling back behind the desk next to the podium, and dropping the papers on top of the others.

"That's not what got you the bad grade," Rosie explained, gripping the edge of the desk and slightly leaning into her arms. Jennie had to stop herself from looking at Professor Park's defined forearms.

It's probably time to drop the class.
Rosie continued.

"You had one of the best write-ups of the entire class. This is why I'm going to put you to a higher standard. You can do better."

Jennie was stunned - as was Rosie.

This was completely off the cuff. The original plan was to just scare the girl with a bad grade so she wouldn't try anything in the future.

But a dark part of the professor wanted to know what was going on in that little head of hers. She had a dangerous sense...

"I want you to elaborate on your concluding paragraph. Turn in a final copy - on paper - to me in my office on Friday and I'll regrade it. I don't want other students thinking I'm giving out extra credit. Stop by anytime after 7 PM. Understood?"

Jennie nodded, grateful for the offer but immensely intimidated. Rosie took a seat behind her desk. Despite the height difference, with Jennie still standing, the discussion itself made a clear impression of who was on top.

Jennie opened her mouth to express her thanks before she was interrupted.

"And Miss Kim," Rosie continued, looking up, "do you go by Jennie Rubyjane?"

"I go by Jennie," the young student barely managed to reply. She was both intrigued and intimidated, as well as much more beyond that.

"Be in my office on Friday, Jennie."

"Yes, Miss."