| 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟 |

The loud snores of the now four year old woke up the older blond.

Minato chuckled softly at the adorable mini version of himself before stretching and getting out of bed to start the daily routine.

"Kakashi, you're up early." He commented with a small smile at the sight of his student reading whilst lying back flat on the couch.

"What makes you think I've slept?"

Minato rolled his eyes, of course he was probably still mad.

"The Anbu isn't doing you any good." He sighed sadly. 'Biggest mistake I've made. Kakashi, I'm sorry.'

Kakashi stayed silent, only flipping the pages of his book boredly.

The older blond sighed softly, "Be glad I forced the Hokage to let you have a few weeks off instead of having you permanently removed."

"You need to stop prying into my life and focus on your son."

"What was that?" His lips thinned.

"You heard me." Kakashi snapped. "Stop trying to take control of what doesn't belong to you. I earned my position in the Anbu, it should continue being my position. Matter of fact, you seem to forget you were the one that assigned me to join anbu. You were once the Yondaime but since you're not anymore, that doesn't give you any right to want to remove me. Stop treating me like a little kid, like I'm your son because I'm not!"

Minato's eyes softened slightly before a tad bit of anger took over his emotions.

"Trying to control what, Kakashi?" He glared at the angry teenager below him. "You mean trying to protect you?"

"How is that protection?!"

"You think I'm not aware of what really goes inside your head?!" Minato raised his voice vaguely. "You think I don't know you blame yourself not only for Rin's death but also Obito's? You don't think I know killing in cold blood gives you some sort of satisfaction? It drives you crazy inside because you wish you were in that position, don't you?"

The nineteen year old said nothing.

"You're right, I assigned you to the anbu but it's clear I didn't think it through. I wanted to keep a closer eye on you so what better than to have you work under me? I knew the death's of our squadmates was hell, because believe it or not Kakashi, I was hurting like you can't imagine. The three of you were practically my own, so imagine what the loss of not one, but two of your children would feel like? You're not a little kid, that much I know, but don't think for one second that you are not my son because to me you are. You're Naruto's older brother and my oldest son, whether you like it or not."

Minato waited for Kakashi to say something, but he just remained quiet, "Do I make myself clear?

"Yes."

"Good. Now come here." He opened his arms waiting for a hug. "Why are you still sitting?"

Kakashi groaned, "Now? Seriously?"

"Hugs make you feel better!" Minato defended.

"No, they don't!"

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do t-"

"Why are you so loud?" A groggy voice snapped them out of their mini argument.

"Oops, did we wake you, buddy?" The two walked up to the still tired Naruto.